Lord Ninjax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im gonna bring back the roa sample teams thread if thats fine with you
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Honestly that thread is dead on its own and I don't have the heart to necro it. If you want to, you have my blessing.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    sounds good. thanks
    Hi, we are paired in NU open.
    Im GMT +1. Since you are from India, im probably available tomorrow around 00:30 - 04:00 your time. Im also availabe in about 7 hours from now. Aka 08:30 your time. Ill be on then for precicely 4 hours. So from 08:30 - 12:30 we can play.
    Mysil
    Mysil
    Its hard for me to say when Im available several days from now, since my schedule is very unpredictable. (Its not my decision when I get hours off.) But I know its gonna be very difficult for me to play after the 16 th of september, if not impossible. But ill be able to play again after the 23 of september.
    i'll be on smogtours next few hours
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah that post was a little after midnight my time.
    Also didn't smogtours crash?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Anyways I'll try and get free tonight to play this game and redeem my record.
    mael
    mael
    i won't be able to play today, i can try and get online asap tomorrow though

i should be free most of the day, other than helping someone with school, i'll chill on smogtours or on irc #dpp, hit me up there please
    Sup man we're paired for doubles open. I'm EST and could play this weekend at the earliest.
    Pak
    Pak
    I would prefer to play on Sunday at like 10 AM my time but I could play Saturday if that works better for you.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah I can do that time this week.
    Pak
    Pak
    I'll be on smogtours under the alt pakmasta when you're ready
    hi we gotta play for home field, i'm gmt +2

my pick 1 is adv ou, pick 2 is dpp ou if these are not fine please tell me
    mael
    mael
    i'm not available during the weekend and can only play in the evening my time, so around now for example, maybe earlier tomorrow, i can try and make it around midnight your time
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Okay then, they actually leave on Friday so we could play then I suppose. If not I'll see.
    mael
    mael
    gr8
    hey, we are paired for triforce tour, i can play almost everyday from 3pm to 12pm (gmt +2)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Hm, I'm okay playing around 7ish Sunday or Tuesday I suppose
    ubers seasonal fite. I'm GMT, can play after 5pm my time
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    I'm currently on EST, how's playing next weekend sometime in the afternoon?
    absdaddy
    sounds alrighty, lmk if something changes
    absdaddy
    can yo play now
    yo we're paired for a dpp match for the triforce tournament ? when can you play ? im almost available at anytime, gmt +2 so try not to throw me a time between like 4 and 10 AM my time : )
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Wait sorry I messed up timezones, I'm actually 10 hours behind you not ahead of (facepalm). So, I can be on Sunday - Monday Morning I think, name a time and I'll do my best.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Not to be rude but where we're you?
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    just take the win ... sorry for the inconvenience, i have no time and my teammates aren't answering me anymore so...
    Hey, you up for making a team for the Triforce Tournament? I play mainly oras, you play mainly dp, we're both ninjas and we just need a bwer
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Alright, I have a friend of mine who can play BW for us. If you're 100% sure you want to play with us as soon as I have his confirmation as well I'll make the post.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    I'm sure. Team Ninjas ftw
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Made the post, make sure to confirm it
    bro j/sing but i think most of your adv posts have been on point in RoA for a while now
    props for keepin it up and gettin better as time went and go by
    what's tss in adv?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Toxic+Spikes+Sandstorm teams: oldish term but a fairly accurate description of the team's mainly used in ADV these days. These are also nice cause you have the freedom to build a Stall team, a balance, or an offense centred around certain threats.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    thanks
    we play for bw cup im free mondays, wednesdays, and sundays. my zone is gmt-4
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Okay, how's sunday after Tour?
    rob.
    rob.
    Can u play before it? Those tours are long as fuck
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Sure, why not?
    Hey we are paired up for the dpp tour. I'm gmt -8 and free just about anytime on the weekends and weekday nights
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    GMT -8, my worst enemy......I'm 13 hours ahead of you so probably would have to be a weekend game
    We are playing in BW cup but Ill be on vacation for a week in like 3 days, I'm gmt-7 let's schedule a time
    waitwaitwait you're blowing off your finals for stour???
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    That was a jokelol. I'm not THAT insane
    Kingler
    Kingler
    sigh, i was really surprised cuz if your information is correct youre talking about the boards o_o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…