Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just saw your custom title, don't know how long it's been there but from the whole of my heart: CONGRATULATIONS, and may you continue untroubled by disordered electricity! :D
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    The ~3rd of each month I update it! Thanks for the well wishes, love you!
    jumpluff
    your avatar is creepy af
    Clone
    Clone
    Oh nice.

Thoughts on the finale?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I never watched much of clone wars cause I find it kinda boring so Asoka isn't that important to me but it sucks that she (possibly) died by vader's hands
    Clone
    Clone
    Honestly I loved the clone wars. I Rly hope she lives and I think he did but some shit went down but idk what tho
    Remember when we ran a really fictional tier that only depended on a set group of people and we listened to the community? Oh the days

Edit:

My phone said fictional instead of functional but it's funnier this way
    maybe soon LA will also have the Chargers

... Wait, nobody's excited for that, nobody likes the Chargers
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    As long as we don't get the raiders back. Not like we need 'em. There are more Raiders fans in SoCal than the whole population of Oakland.
    hey dude, do Pokemon stats round down in RBY? For example, would a stat of 12.8 be 12 or 13?
    Reverb
    Reverb
    okay cool, so 12.5 is really 25?
    Reverb
    Reverb
    but 12.2 is 24?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    i'm talking about the stat formula. RBY used DVs (0-15), so IVs are even #s up to 30. What are you trying to calculate?
    Nixhex did you just get site staff recently??
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Naw, a couple years ago when I was 100x more active in C&C than I am now. I also had it for a brief time in 2011-12 when I helped lead the DW (unreleased) OU tier, then Great Sage took it away when BW2 were released thus rendering our tier virtually unnecessary.
    MikeDawg
    Hmm why do you colors seem so different??
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Researcher and contributor are alum'd, making my badgeset a little uglier but a bit more.... uh.... mature i guess?
    I want to learn about the pokemon showdown bots. where should i look for that
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    eh, i really don't know :/ i'm sure you can google it though
    Call me stupid, but I can't find the PM button anywhere

The Shiny Rayquaza I have is Adamant and only has IVs in HP, Attack and Speed. If you're still interested in cloning it and providing me with a Manaphy, I'm ok with that.
    Hey man. About the Pidgeot avatar comment, I tried hard to pull holo Pidgeot but never really managed to. I pulled the jungle rare once, but not the holo. At a later point I managed to obtain a jungle holo one (very pretty) and a reverse-holo legendary collection, which looks pretty epic. I don't have a Base set 2 though (it's a different holo than the jungle one )
    Hey, I just saw your cms edit; thanks for fixing that. I checked out the original analysis thread and found that some of the weird spots ("Mega Altaria, Clefable, and as well as Gengar" and "Mega Charizard Y, Altaria, and Clefable and checking Gengar, and Gardevoir") originally had "Landorus" in there.
    P Squared
    P Squared
    (cont) Those were almost certainly removed after its banning by badgeholders that didn't bother to read the actual sentences. I'm pretty annoyed at that too...
    P Squared
    P Squared
    ...and at site staff that merge without bothering to read the actual sentences, too...
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Coolio. I ought to get active in GP again, but I dunno, Disaster Area's rby article scarred me pretty badly lol.
    ayy bruh, still got a Bold Sableye?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    hey, still here? I'm ready now
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    apparently you actually gave me one a long time ago, I just lost it in the box. Found it now though, gonna use it ~_~
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    hahahaha. i have some other things too but too lazy to catalog them
    Unified? If only. North Korea needs a seoul...
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    It's a fleeting fantasy of mine but It probably won't happen in my lifetime but you never know.
    aurora
    aurora
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…