phil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyy we have to play for pspl so when can you play? Gmt +5:30
    Rhmsitb
    Rhmsitb
    Okay so what do you think about 2pm today that would be around 9:30 am for you?
    phil
    phil
    Whoops, was sleeping. Let me know if you're still around at some point today
    Rhmsitb
    Rhmsitb
    yes can you play rn ?
    hello sir we are paired for pspl I am -4 only have one final left so I am pretty free hmu when you wanna play
    This weekend okay to fight?
    phil
    phil
    That's fine, should be around most of the weekend
    Zyg
    Zyg
    Cool, I'll probably be on most of the weekend so I'll PM you if I see you
    PSPL RU, when do you want to play? I'm gmt+10.
    phil
    phil
    Oh, hey. I'm GMT-8 currently so it'll probably make more sense for us to play during my evening and your morning/day. When are you free?
    haii phil
    you want me to take care of those piranhas? lol
    /me makes piranha burgers
    yo, let me know when you can play for random tour, dave is being a smelly mod again :(
    phil
    phil
    Sorry, been busy these days. Any time in the next 4 hours would be good, if not more or less all day tomorrow works as well
    Scotteh
    Scotteh
    Sorry, was at uni. I can do tomorrow from around 3pm GMT onwards.
    PSPL I'll be available all nights from thursday to sunday at around 11pm GMT+2, friday and saturday I may come online a bit later but I'm not sure, anyways I'm gonna be on room español as "Claire Rouge".
    ruuko
    ruuko
    an hour or so later please I'll be having dinner in some place and in spain we eat dinner SO late
    phil
    phil
    Haha, so I've heard. That's fine with me.
    ruuko
    ruuko
    i'm here, room español
    Hey, we are paired up for the PSPL. I AM GMT +0 and I would prefer to have the battle around 5pm-10pm GMT.
    Hi, we are fighting for PSPL. I'm gmt-4 and basically free all the time, so let me know when you wanna play.
    hi phil, when do you wanna battle for ru minitour? im gmt -7
    phil
    phil
    Oh damn, sorry, forgot about this. Take the win, I apologise for entering but I realised I'm really busy with schoolwork and preparing for yugioh nationals.
    Hey man, what PS name do you use?
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    JW if i knew you, you live near me kinda. I'm from barnsley originally LOL.
    phil
    phil
    Oh, cool, that's close to me o.o Turns out there are more people from near me than I thought
    Disaster Area
    but no-one near enough to manchester :[
    hey, we're playing for the OU minitour, lemme know when. I'm gmt +1 would rather play this weekend if poss.
    phil
    phil
    Hi, I'm GMT so this shouldn't be too tough. I'd prefer to do it Friday evening since I'll be away the majority of Saturday and Sunday I'm not sure when I'll be here, I guess I should be able to do Sunday morning for certain if Friday doesn't work out
    Starmei
    Starmei
    Hey, wanna battle nowish?
    phil
    phil
    Sure thing, I'm on both smogtours and main server
    Hello fren, first of all, cute avi
    Second, we're on for OU Mini Tour 4. I'm EST, when can you fight? :]
    phil
    phil
    Hi, sorry for the late response and thanks :]
    I'll be available all week but Thursday between 4.30pm and 7pm my time and maybe between 10pm and 12pm, as well as between 7pm and 12pm Saturday. (yes I cp'ed this, nothing's changed)
    heritage
    heritage
    Uhh hi I just got this message
    Take the win, I'm sorry. I got really busy recently and I have to write up a few things. Sorry about that
    hey bud we're paired for R1 of the NUTL. I have a pretty flexible schedule so I'll let you know if whatever works for you works for me :)
    Hi, I'm your opp for the ORAS NU Tour. I'm EST, when do you want to play?
    phil
    phil
    Hi, I'm in GMT. I'll be available all week but Thursday betwwen 4.30pm and 7pm my time and maybe between 10pm and 12pm, as well as between 7pm and 12pm Saturday.
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I can do sometime between 7pm and 12pm Saturday your time. Is that alright?
    phil
    phil
    That's fine, I may not be here for 7 but I'll almost certainly be around from 8 at the latest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…