rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello if you are available I recently found out I am able to be online now (until the end of your time thing at least). If you aren't able to do it now would you be able to do it tomorrow morning between 10 and 11 your time?
    I'm honoured you liked my mini-story ahaha
    Won't be needing any legendaries atm!
    Only thing that did catch my eye is the pokeball Vivillon since I'm slowly trying to collect all patterns and I don't have access to a Pokeball event one :P but I'll ask for that in later time if I do actually decide to go all out on collecting all the patterns :) best wishes!!
    Hey, im just wondering if we can do a quick trade to evolve my haunter into gengar? :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ehh sorry, I've already put my 3DS away for the day. Are you not having any luck on the SQSR thread? I could help you if you asked earlier in the day.
    Nunu.
    Nunu.
    awwww haha i was out today in town looking for a new apartment to live in >.< yeah everyone is sleepy or busy to help me out haha. guess i gotta wait till tomorrow :)
    HI! DO YOU WANT A PEANUT?
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Have a safe trip. Don't accept peanuts from strangers, except if they only offer one single peanut then you should take it ;)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    How is one peanut any safer than a bag of peanuts? :o Hehe thanks <3
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Peanuts are choking hazards! If someone offers you a bag of peanuts they are trying to kill you! :O haha
    I wasn't able to breed the females yet, but once I wake up tomorrow and go to work, I can get these done, just so you know! If possible, I love female HA spitbacks from Onix, Rattata and Seel. =)
    Thomaz
    Thanks for the trade! I assume these Pokes are going to be TMM'd? =P
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Same to you :) Yep, that's how I do all my breeding these days n_n
    Thomaz
    Yeah, I have a nice 5iv physical shiny spread in my X, but after reordering my game big time and getting rid of everything I don't want/need, I'll soon hunt down a 6iv spread that I can hatch shiny myself (either in X or in one of my AS files). A female 12.5% 31/x/x/x/x/x spread would be amazing. One can dream right?
    Hi,I have an egg that is 2944. Could you hatch my egg?

IGN:♥GirlFriend♥
    FC:2165-5789-9804
    Pokemon:Kangaskhan
    NickName:GodOfObelisk
    TimeZone:GMT+9

I don't have hatching power but the egg will hatch soon.
    Ok so I just read this book, finished it in 4 days, and it has changed my world.... In not sure if it's your kind if thing, bit I literally beg you check it out. It's called 'The New York Trilogy' by Paul Auster
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    For future reference, my favourite genre is children's books. A bit different from what you normally like, I'm guessing? It doesn't look like something I'd usually be into, but I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    Hehe fair enough, I suspected that, but you must give my book a try. It's a collection of three short detective stories. They blew my mind
    Thanks for the offer but I'm good now. I was gonna play but decided to retire for the night. (Timezones screw a lot of things up.) Sorry if my request caused an inconvenience. :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Sorry, I have a doctor's appointment today, by the time I get back it'll be the middle of the night for you. I can trade tomorrow if you'll still need them then.
    LeopardTalon
    LeopardTalon
    Okay. Although I'll be on the road the entire day tomorrow. I don't think I'll have internet access. Do you have any mixed Pokemon? The Torchic I traded for from you has worked wonders on Battle Spot.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    So is that a yes or a no? I have Naive Salamence, Brave Tyranitar, and both Quiet and Brave Aegislash.
    Oh my sh, I was looking through my wall and I came across your post just now that you wanted me to nickname your honegdge! I am so sorry! I have no idea how I didn't see it till now! I am heavily apologize. It's probably wayyyyy too late for me to do anything now :/
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    It's no problem, thanks for letting me know :]
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Haha thanks for understanding, you probably hated my guts cause you thought I ignored you :p
    Hi! Not around for too long, but I just wanted to say Hi. :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    omg hi! It's so great to hear from you again, hope you're doing okay :)
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Yep, doing quite well, thank you. :) Hope you're doing well too.
    What a terrible time for me to lose interest in 'mons.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yeah I've been playing other games too, Harvest Moon on my end. I still have lots of mons to do for our giveaway though :[
    It's going great, thanks! I just received a part scholarship and things are going much more smoothly than I hoped they would. Hope things are good for you too.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Oh that's good to read. When are you planning to start your studies? in a year? 6 months from now? I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you ;)

I'm currently waiting on the corrections for my Thesis after those are done I can start with the paperwork needed for the M.Sc. exam/thesis defense.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    2 months from now! I'm raring to go, I'm tired of sitting at home doing nothing.
    Ooh that's cool, hope things continue to go well for you too. Sorry for the late reply btw, I've been on holiday.
    Wow. I don't think I did anything to deserve a shout out. If anyone does, it's you and everything you've done on Smogon. You've made countless people's days. Happy belated birthday! (I can't believe I didn't get a notification. -_-)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Hardly, I like trading with you and that's a rare enough quality in itself. Thank you :)
    LeopardTalon
    Awww thank you for your comment in your thread Darling. I've been on Smogon a little less lately, study and work after all eating uo more of my time, but always enjoyed trading with you. Hopefully looking to play some VGV after the recent TOTMC giveaway we held which inspired me to give it a go.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    That's great, good luck getting into the metagame! I don't know if you've heard, but some of my friends and I are doing a thing where we prepare BR Pokemon for the Battle Spot forum to use. We're not ready yet, but if there's ever a Pokemon you need, let me know and I'll see if we have one that we can give you a copy of.
    And thank you, I'm happy to hear from you ^^
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Same goes for you :). I haven't trained up many 'mons yet but when I get more into VGC I'll probably train some up and put them in my thread. Gotta update it, it's been awhile. I should probably check out the Battle Spot forum more often then :). I see in your thread you've removed some of your 'mons, did something happen?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    The thing I'm doing with my friends for the BS forum is happening, I want to reserve them for that. We'll probably have more conditions and be more strict with them (like you have to be active on the BS forum and things to ask for a mon) so I want to reserve their value.
    Hmm, I don't think your icon is working well next to your 'cute little girl' persona. :/
    What's it supposed to represent anyway?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    haha I think it would if you knew the context. It's Rufus Drumknott's boss and the fictional love of my life. He's popular with the girls, fans of the canon he comes from wouldn't be surprised.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Ahh, now it all makes sense! :D
    Now I finally know where the secretary references come from as well, haha.^^
    Aww rufus, thanks for the shoutout and happy (and slighty late lol) birthday! I hope you enjoyed it! and what a funny coincidence that I joined Smogon on the same month of your bday. :p

As a silly gift from me to conmemorate this and your coolness (I'm far from cool btw, unlike you), feel free to take literally whatever mon you want from my trade thread. :]
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I think you joined on the same day as Sanjiv's birthday actually haha. Thank you, that's really sweet of you <3 But you know me, I don't need anything :)
    Our birthdays are close. Mine just passed!! Happy birthday :))
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh wow, really? Happy belated birthday! Thank you :)
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Yup, June 29th! What did you do?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh nothing. I went out for dinner but that was for a different reason. I don't celebrate my birthday, hence why I didn't mention it in my post or have it on my profile. I hope you had a good birthday though!
    Happy Birthday! (It's still the 7th here. :P)

Hope you had a great and enjoyable birthday, and that you got lots of cool gifts! It's kinda funny how many July birthday there are; mine's coming up in a few weeks as well. lol

Thanks for the shoutout as well! Always a pleasure trading and chatting with you. ^_^
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thank you :) I don't celebrate my birthday though (just a personal choice thing .. and also why it's supposed to be a secret ... smh), so no presents for me. Very much the same to you, of course ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…