IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Small nitpick but my RMT shows beedrill's ability as adaptability in the thread but it should be swarm or sniper or something..

Or you should just change the import to beedrill-mega instead of regular beedrill.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    lool man that's another level of nitpicking! fixed, ty :P
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Well whenever I imported it to my school computer it would give me an error so I thought it was worth mentioning haha
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    haha fair enough
    Are there still openings (any tier) for Battling 101?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    we have spare tutors available for lc and ubers, would you be interested in signing up for either?
    MunchingPotatoe
    I messaged you but haven't gotten a response, am I in or am I waiting till next round? :)
    Hi,I'm your tutee and I'm sending this VM to know what is the best way to us talk with each other,see ya :]
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hello! can you pm me your skype id? we can then work out when to have our first meeting :)
    hey I've never been able to since up for the battling 101 thing cause my timezone really sucks and every time the signups are posted I don't have the chance to put my form in. I just wanted to post here cause I am interested in the B101 thing and I want to be part of it. I don't really know what do so I'm sorry if I made the wrong decision to post my signup thing here
    rubsomebacononit
    rubsomebacononit
    Username: rubsomebacononit
    PO/PS! Username: rubsomebacononit
    Your timezone and usual hours of availability: weekends preferably, though I can do weekday nights
    What tier do you want to learn?: Doubles OU or OU
    Tell us a little about yourself: I am boring :(
    Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes sure
    Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    you'll have to wait for the next round because we don't have any spare doubles or ou tutors left, sorry :(
    rubsomebacononit
    rubsomebacononit
    could I have an ubers tutor? I see that it is avaliable. gmt+8 by the way
    Check PMs bro! I want to try and get FR by tomorrow if that's cool with you
    Weird I know
    But I cant seem to reply to the convo?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    that's weird, dunno why it wouldn't work o.O if the problem's persisting for some reason then just start a new convo i guess
    Hmm your of authority so i thought ill tell you... there is a bug in showfown now in wich pawniard (nu mon) can be used in lc... if its my inexperience and thats allowed ignore but please fix otherwise:/
    dhelmise
    this isn't a bug; Pokemon in tiers higher than LC aren't affected by the tier they're in unless said LC 'mon is actually banned from LC. such as Sneasel and Scyther.
    Scorpion056
    Oh ok so does that mean i can use a metagross(for example sake) in lc?
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    If you still don't know it is only first evolutions but no pokemon that don't evolve like Miltank, Skarmory etc
    how come every tiers c&c forum seems to be more active than UUs
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    because we finished everything we had scheduled i guess. anyway revamps + drops will be happening soon
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Awesome I just really like c&c
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    haha dw plenty to look forward to soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…