Cicada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hiii :] not that it's particularly significant, but i'm at 2 points, not 1 n_n
    Cicada
    Cicada
    if i didnt make mistakes when counting pts, you only gained 1pt during the first week on friday and on saturday; since its on the same week, only the best run during w1 was taken in account (i.e you got 1pt and not 2 as if it was 1pt from friday plus pt from sat) ; would be a diff story tho if you actually got some puntos on week 2/3! lmk if there's oversights on those weeks so i can fix that asap :O
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    oh no then, you're completely right! i hadn't realized it was just the most points in a single week, haha. thanks!
    Cicada
    Cicada
    npnp :]
    Hi we paired for lc open I'm gmt+2. I have to play for a lot of tours this week so It would be good if we play next week. Regardless any name and channel you usually in so we can talk there?
    Bon comme tu as pu le voir, l'avy était tellement trash qu'on a du le retirer, cependant il te reste encore 4 jours d'humiliation, donc tu mettras cet avy jusqu'à jeudi au lieu de vendredi vu que j'ai déjà perdu un jour -_-
    we need to get LC Open done. do you want to schedule another time? Remember, I'm GMT -5.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Sorry forgot to answer, saturday works for me
    Cicada
    Cicada
    I'm avaiable whenever if you can play
    Ecna
    Ecna
    I'm in LC room right now if you want to get it done
    long time we dont talk brother, how are you?well, we have to play for RoA week 1(dp). since we have the same gmt we can schedule without probs. well im online everyday since 9 pm to 12 pm. hope to see u, lemme konw :)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Hey man, im fine and ya? :) I prefer to play on weekend because i just started uni, im avaiable at those hours so all good!
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    oh good luck with uni. mhh its Always hard to find a way on weekend 4 me. if you can find free time in the week is better
    Cicada
    Cicada
    mh the thing is i have class from 8 am to 7.30 pm everyday so :x mh i'll try to find something, i'll get back at you asap
    Hi Cicada, I won 1 point in ORAS tour #3. Can that please be entered, thanks :)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yea its already been entered, i was prolly still counting the points at that moment :o
    Analytic
    Analytic
    Hey! We have to play for Home Advantage etc, wanna play? My gmt is +2, I can play every day after 9 pm my time
    Cicada
    Cicada
    I prefer to play on the weekend because of uni
    Snou
    Snou
    Uhm ok
    Couple things about tour standings!

User Always! is in (tied for) 177th place (column 214) and tied for first place (because he won yesterday) - I think these should be combined.
    Also, you missed me - I got seven points yesterday :x

Thanks for doing the standings and all, hope this helped
    Cicada
    Cicada
    rofl im dumb, fixed both! thanks for notifying bud :]
    Hey so we're paired for POCL. You're probably +2 right? I'm +8 so the best time for us to fight is probably your afternoon (my evening). I'm free on most days but I'll need a few days to build, how bout you? What's your availability?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    mh yea playing on the weekend is actually better for me given the schedules i have :x you can be avaiable at which hour?
    Alkov
    Alkov
    On Saturday I'll probably be free almost the whole day so I'll like to fight by anytime before 10pm my time (4pm your time)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sup, are you avaiable now?
    Hey friend we've been matched for the type restriction tournament, when can you play? im on GMT+0 and prefer evenings :)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    ughhh sorry i completly forgot about it x__x im here tomorrow on the evening, i'll get on ps when im avaiable, pm me there you'll prolly have more chances to find me
    Shruggy
    Shruggy
    Sorry we havent seem to be able to find a time to play, and im not going to be around much until after the deadline so what would you prefer to do? i dont mind a coinflip
    Cicada
    Cicada
    take the win, you've done more to get this done so you deserve the activity :o
    When fight for LC Open Round 2? I'm GMT -5.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    What about this weekend, preferably on sat? I can play in your afternoon/evening
    Ecna
    Ecna
    sounds good
    Ecna
    Ecna
    looks like you weren't on this weekend. Do you want to schedule another time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…