Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup we're both eastern time and have to gsc uu. I can probably play this evening/night, if that doesn't work I should be available sunday
    BKC
    BKC
    i'll be on smogtours
    BKC
    BKC
    ok i'm pretty tired and wanna go to bed. is tomorrow alright? we have till weds anyway
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    nah I missed the time because I was exhausted. just take the win.
    hi seasonals i'm gmt -4 and open on weekday afternoons, 3-6 pm(6-10 is open too but i'd prefer earlier), and weekend is kinda erratic so it really depends
    you never gave the formal go-ahead for both memoric and kamikaze. so is it a yes?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I guess I shouldn't really check with my banned coleader lol. sure, go ahead and add both. and make the announcement post. get those likes bru.
    shaian
    shaian
    lol
    >likes
    >qc
    When can you play for Eggbreaker tour finals? I'm gmt +2 and I'll be available today from 6pm and most days in my afternoons and evenings
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    find me some time today before like 10 pm my time (which should be easy since you'd be asleep by then anyway)
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    When are you going to be online though?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Been doing housework, soz for not checking here more. I'm around. I'll go idle on tours.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Was still at work then, though maybe I had browsed on my phone idk. I don't usually get home until an hour after that.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Methinks it will have to be weekend.
    Penn isnt my furst choice anymore but thanks for your help anyway, as I plan to RD if I dont get into my ED.

Just wanted to let u know so u dont put too much hope into me becoming a quaker brother
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    haha it's k. I definitely try not to oversell Penn to people. all places have their pluses and minuses.
    Hi, we must play for the GSC UU tournament, tell me when you are available.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    uh I actually have a team haha so I'm ready. could play now if you're ready too. otherwise, nights (gmt -4), but not friday.
    Bughouse
    i managed to convince kamikaze to write up the hoopa u analysis, but he's busy for a week or so. is it aight if i just reserve it for him so no one can take it in before he starts it? i wouldnt normally do something like this, but the qualifiers for hoopa is that you wanted an experienced player to do it, and he's probably the best candidate we'll get for it.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I also want someone who will get it done fast (though this mostly falls on the checkers) but sure kami is a good player

can he not just post a WIP thread?
    shaian
    shaian
    i'll ask him. worst case scenario, i'll just get him to make the thread and i'll flesh out a skeleton for him. id do the whole thing myself, but i dont have anywhere near the free time in the next few months to do a major analysis.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well I'm hoping this one can be done in weeks (like ideally no more than 3 weeks), not months. Hoopa and Hoopa-U are the last fully evolved mons on the dex with no analysis.
    PU tour lets try to play as soon as possible please. Today would be nice, even now if your available I'm gmt-4
    I'm looking forward to the Nakamura vs Nepomniachtchi match-up tomorrow. Nepo is pretty impressive, I'm definitely going to keep my eye on him moving forward.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hehe he's exciting to watch, as is Naka. But I would be stunned if Naka doesn't win. His tactics are sharp enough to avoid most nastiness and is muuuuch better positionally.
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    Naka won in an armageddon. The tiebreaks look really exciting, with everyone being a decisive game. Waiting eagerly for some of the games to be posted for analysis to see what all happened.
    honest question(s): what the heck is integrity and idek? also what do sets look onsite in the xy and bw dex? o_o
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Just go onto any analysis and hit edit to look at how they should look. Also you're allowed to mess up. Oglemi will help you fix things.
    we're up for seasons
    when you free? I'm gmt-5 (CST) and would prefer to do this either today or tomorrow but I understand if that doesn't work for you
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'll come find you. Today and tomorrow are fine by me.
    cory in the (bug)house
    when do you wnat to fiight im est
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    much closer to deadline. my wifi situation is terrible atm.
    xzern
    xzern
    alright just lmk if u decide on a certain time but since we see eachother in dubs room usually i dont think it will be much a problem
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ok wifi is resolved but I'll be out of town most of this weekend so "later" still stands I think. I'll be free evenings Sunday on.
    galb tour fight on sat/sun? when available
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm in the process of moving. Could maybe play in a few hours (leaving tomorrow morning). Saturday will be terrible. Sunday maybe.
    termi
    termi
    I will be in pu room soon and yeah if u wanna fight hmu and I will see if I can play, otherwise we can try sunday or maybe some other day but yeah weekend works best for me bc of uni
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Can't play now. Just a short lunch break and back to packing. It'd be in like 3 hours maybe. I'll try to let you know from mobile. Not at comp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…