Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• been looking around littlecup chan on PS, when will you be around?
    majaspic22
    sry i was afk, have you got another time ?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can play right now if you're free
    majaspic22
    well i just saw your message, you seem to be away
    i'm leaving quickly now, give me your availabilities that are before 11pm gmt+2 during the week i'll probably be able to play during those times
    Askip tu vas faire un tour JVC ._.
    majaspic22
    j'en ai déjà fait un hein (un team tour où j'ai terminé à 3-0 en ubers/uu en sortant notamment un certain kyube aka lusso)
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Le niveau a augmenté depuis imo
    Anyway si c'est vrai je vais devoir renforcer le slot UU n_n
    When can you play for lcpl im gmt-5
    majaspic22
    i'd prefer playing monday during my evening/night if possible, or in the days following (i'm gmt+2)
    t'as été en demies, nb captain :o
    majaspic22
    je serais peut être en finale sans avoir miss origin pulse + me faire freeze sur le premier ice beam... Bon ça compense peut être ma luck en OU sur tout le tournoi
    Hi we have play for Grand Slam, when is the best time for you? I'm GMT+12 and am mostly online on weekends at my night, but can make earlier if I know the time.
    majaspic22
    well i have been today on, but haven't seen you either... this will be cool if you were more active and help me scheduling
    Breakspear
    Breakspear
    Sorry man, i'll be on Smogtours as much as I can if you want to fite.

If we don't, you have the win.
    Breakspear
    Breakspear
    Can't seem to connect back to the server. You won that anyway. Will try and get on when possible.
    when do you wanna play for lcpl
    majaspic22
    i'd like playing this week end if possible, i'm gmt +2
    majaspic22
    when can you play ?
    majaspic22
    well that'd have been nice answering me, and i pm hikali so i guess you on smogtours twice yesterday while you were active and posting in pocl match (reiku vs moony and a nu one with teddeh iirc), i won't be able to play now but i'll have time today if you can play
    hiya when do you wanna play for bo3?
    majaspic22
    if you can today, i'm able to play from now to before midnight gmt+2, just tell me an hour
    BKC
    BKC
    probably can't today, if I can it'll be in like 90 min. tomorrow at like 9-10 yours would be good
    majaspic22
    np for tomorrow 10pm, that suits me well
    Hey we have to play for Sum Zero tournament. Scheduling for me will be difficult until the 10th, but before then it will only be a chance meeting on PS.
    quagback2qc
    Sure. That would work out great because I can't fight before then either.
    majaspic22
    so when can you play ? im gmt+2
    quagback2qc
    Seems pretty difficult, as I'm 7 hours behind you. Now would be great though. If not, you can catch me on PS at any odd hour of the day.
    I'm gmt -4, so it's not a great timezone matchup for LCPL. I'm pretty much available only on evenings my time... Would sometime friday evening work?
    Hey we need to play for LCPL. GMT +0 here and most times after 5pm work for me.
    majaspic22
    k gmt +2 so it'll work great, i'll play if you can during the week end
    fitzy72
    i'll keep an alt on showdown whenever I'm online to play, just message me
    My dude. From scrubs to powerhouse in LCPL. That's what's up. :)

We play for the Low Budget tour. I'm EST and I'm pretty much availible in LC and RU room all day so just hmu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…