Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we have to play for om botw
    i dont think setting a time is necessary so i will just try to find you in the dubs room
    hi friend how are you doing? :-)
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm doing pretty well, stretched a little thin but I think I can manage; what about you?
    You should change your name back to u

Itd be interesting if you did.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Fun fact: there's actually a thread in senior staff titled "do not change Arcticblast's name to u"
    Tymano
    Really
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    nice leaking
    Hi! When do you want to play for Bang? I'm gmt +2
    I'm free tomorrow most of the day (playing Tour but I can play before/right after), or monday/tuesday/wednesday between 10am and 11pm.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm so sorry I couldn't be there :/
    I'm willing to stay later to make up for it. Can you play around 7/8pm your zone tonight or tomorrow?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I can't; tonight I've got dinner plans around then and tomorrow I have a night class. I might be able to do 5:30ish my time today if that works for you
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    yes that works, sorry again
    hi when do you want to play in the open
    I'm pst and I still don't know if thats gmt -7 or -8
    I can play any time this weekend
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I probably can't play this weekend unfortunately since I'll be at Lancaster regionals (!!!!!) so I might have to talk Mizu into giving us another extension if you can't play during the week
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    gl at regs and yeah you need to get an extension
    btw so I can see how you are doing n stuff, are you registering under your real name or as "Arcticblast" because I see below that you did the latter
    Were you at the Bethel Park PC with me on Saturday? I see an "Arcticblast" in the standings and I don't know any other Arcticblasts in the Pittsburgh area.
    Celestavian
    Celestavian
    I hope I'll see you there then!
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Wait, you live in Greensburg? That's a bit of a hike from the city... Then again Pat's from WV and he was there so idk
    Celestavian
    Celestavian
    I live like 3 minutes from the renaissance festival if you know where that is. The drive to the PC was 45 minutes, which is nothing compared to the 7 hour round-trip I drove to and from Fairfax VA for a PC last weekend. I put Greensburg down because no one has ever heard of the small town I come from and Greensburg is the county seat.
    hey what do you think about letting me take over next best thing?
    i think that in this new version we should require replays or something as proof that a set is actually good in practice and not just on paper
    fite for bang or whatnot.
    see you all the time.
    shud be ez to schedule
    gibe free win plz
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm gonna bring Imprison + Transform Smeargle

let's try for Monday night mmk
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ok. Busy from like 5-8pm my time on monday but other than that, it's fair game
    Haruno
    Haruno
    plz no smeargle tho :[
    Just realized deadline for Doubles Open is tomorrow. I'm GMT+1. Just saw you go off Smogtours recently soon after I got on lol. Probably best if we could play at some point over the next few hours if that works with you?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I get back home around 6:15 and I'm playing tennis for seasonal, can we play after that?
    Hey, we're paired up for Bang! I'm EDT (GMT-4) and am available most days from 8:00pm-1:00am, so let me know what works for you.
    dont jkohn nu open pls
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Did you sub me out

My opponent and I scheduled as soon as I read your message on Sunday :(
    wanna playy now?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Sorry, I was busy; still available?
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    uh ye go on smogtours
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Never mind my laptop is fucking garbage and isn't connecting to wifI, go ahead and take the win while I try to address the problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…