Frizy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when can you play for SPL? Im gmt -5 and cant do 2-3 pm tommorow, or afternoon on sunday so lmk. Every other time i should be fine (prefferably not after 9pm tho)
    Frizy
    Frizy
    oh i thought i responded to this. does 8pm sunday your time work for you (4 hrs from deadline lol)?
    Evan.
    Evan.
    yeah that should work
    Ost r3, I'm GMT +1, I see that you are Aussie so what about a Wednesday 1.30 pm my time or Saturday 9.30 am my time? Those times seem decent to both of us
    Ban ponyta
    Ban ponyta
    fine, I'll be there. Whenever trains or something will cause me trouble, I'll let you know, but I should be there Wednesday
    Ban ponyta
    Ban ponyta
    I'm on both smogtours and main server, rooms ou and dutch
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey man im sorry i completely forgot and just saw your pm on showdown. im here now if you're still able to play? im really sorry :|
    we are going to be in highlander finals again yn
    Frizy
    Frizy
    y hopefully i dont fuck up the finals this time
    hi, we are paired for highlander tour. I'm GMT+0, when can you play?
    stunner047
    stunner047
    10 am my time is as far as I can go, i'll be on smogtours
    Frizy
    Frizy
    Actually 9am should be fine, i misread and thought you said 9pm lol. See you then
    stunner047
    stunner047
    i'm having problems accessing smogtours, i'm on the main showdown server, in the lobby
    when fite for ru open? im gmt+0
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey im gmt+10 and i should be free all day tomorrow. otherwise im available mostly during my afternoons/nights
    p2
    ok ill try get on for your nights
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey if you're on, i'll be on smogtours for a couple of hrs
    Hey, we have to play for RU Open. I'm GMT + 2 and can mostly play in the evening during the week and pretty much the whole weekend.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    yo im gmt+10 so your evenings end up in my early mornings for the most part, so how does the weekend sound?
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    weekend sounds good!
    hey we're paired for nu open, I'm gmt -5, so lemme know when you wanna play.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    all good, ill be on after 3pm tomorrow since i should be completely free after then.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    (3pm my time)
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    ok I'm pretty sure this is 3pm your time. Are you ready to play?
    hey when do you want to play for uu open r5? i'm gmt+2, so we will have a tough time,,
    Frizy
    Frizy
    eh i'd prefer to play tomorrow if that works. all good
    Mazar
    ok thanks, sry for not telling you fridays work best, cu
    Mazar
    will be on stours in 30 mins
    Hi. I've been busy; we're match for LC Open though. I'm GMT-7 and have school, so what times late or early your time work?
    Fiend
    Fiend
    You ready?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    actually sorry dude i forgot all about it yesterday but im really busy atm and cant get it done tonight. I definitely will be able to play tomorrow at the same time though if thats ok? we should get an extension anyway since we've played. really sorry bout that man :/
    Fiend
    Fiend
    It's cool. I'll edit my post.
    hey we have to play for round 4 of uu open, I'm GMT +2 and can only play on weekends, at what time would you prefer playing ?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    ok well ill be on smogtours for the next 5 hrs at least so shoot us a pm when ur on
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I'm on smogtours too
    Frizy
    Frizy
    actually if you could give me 10 more mins at most that'd be super appreciated. sorry bro
    hi, ubers open. im gmt -5. i see you have a conflicting time zone, so let's shoot for this weekend maybe? let me know what times would work for you
    Frizy
    Frizy
    ye weekend sounds good. im generally free afternoons/nights
    Fortune
    Fortune
    oh shit, totally forgot about this. let's try again this weekend?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    ye sure
    when play for the UU open?

I'm usa east coast (UTC−04:00), we got until the 26th to play.

I believe the only thing i have to really watch out for is that I'm really busy on the day of 26th, we should probably be fine if we can figure out the timezone stuff!
    Frizy
    Frizy
    the friday time works fine for me, see you then
    marilli
    marilli
    sry for lateish notice but might have to come in a bit later than 10am because of irl complications, probs will still be back home by 11am
    Frizy
    Frizy
    o thats good cause i was gonna ask if we could delay for 30 mins or so lol. but yea np
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…