nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey NV, can you please update my latest request on the lab's queue? I think there has been a misunderstanding such that the builders might think that I would prefer an offensive balance team over a hyper offense team, which is exactly the opposite of the truth.

Also, I would like to state that I really like the new banner of the lab. n_n
    When you forget about UU Matchmaking and you run out of good pairs because all the good ones are taken like Liam Neeson's daughter ;(
    Hey NV, I was wondering on the matchmaking thread are we aloud to put 2 mons with Whimsicott? Or only one?
    nv
    nv
    Only one mon per post in detail although you can suggest mons that you feel would work with the core in HIDE tags.
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Got it, that is what I thought I was just making sure.. Thank you! :)
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Umm NV I still decided to post mine, because right as you edited it I was just about to post it before haha, I was just checking some stuff and getting ready to post, please count mine in there, and dont count YouthBerry's or count both of ours... Thank You!
    just a question, for matchmaking is it worth considering talking about just a single set for a mon? different sets will have different partners that suit it better
    nv
    nv
    It is possible and allows me to have more weeks in Matchmaking as eventually I will run out of Pokemon but I feel while leaving the set undefined it allows more people to participate in my opinion. I have been contemplating changing it though; however, it is a big decision to how the whole thread works so I must take precaution when making a big decision such as this.
    Cynde
    Cynde
    fair enough, thanks for the reply
    hey NV, can we post more than one team requests at a time on the UU Teambuilding Lab? And also, why can't we post C rank Pokémon on that lab since they are actually considered semi-viable?
    nv
    nv
    Only one request per user per week and I may open it up to C rank mons in the future, but for now I am just trying to up the reputation of the Lab itself first.
    Pls don't work on arbok until you move kabutops to gp, I thought that'd be pretty clear - it really isnt that much to change
    Also I wasn't serious about naming it venom, hence why I put a strike through in that part of the post ._.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    No, I'm ok with what's on site for kabutops atm its just that I feel that concept of finishing something before starting something else is pretty important
    nv
    nv
    Yea I agree, I actually forgot that meta gave me my third check tbh so I thought I was still waiting on my third check because I am dumb apparently lol.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Oh yeah bc it's a single set analysis no need for an overview, oo, or c&c on arbok
    Anna Kendrick has the best "resting bitch face" in the business.
    hey you can give zeb the win in the nu vs auth i missed our time on saturday i didnt realize id be this busy x.x sorry about that
    nv
    nv
    If I can get my internet fixed I will clarify and fix all this then. Right now it is shit so kind of just lurking for now. :/
    Ok it's time for a revamp of my profile. Going to switch to a Pitch Perfect theme starting with the beautiful and talented Hailee Steinfeld.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    barden university aka uga?? n_N
    P Squared
    P Squared
    Hailee Steinfeld went to my rival middle school
    nv
    nv
    That is freaky. Lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…