Shuckleking87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So we got an extension, I will be free every day after 3 PM PST, so just lmk when you can fight
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    oh sorry ive been awol recently, is the round still going on?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    fuckkkkk i had to call activity because the round ended last week, but we got an extension till yesterday :(
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    yea i was busier with school/not as motivated to delay my work to play mons lol. if the round already passed then i suppose we cant do anything about it
    when do you want to play for shaking up ru :o find me in nu room yn
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    bump bump shuckie, deadline's friday~
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    yea ive been pretty inactive recently lol, ill try to find you tomorrow, if icant find u, then its yours
    We gotta fight for scRUb league, when's good for you?
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    ive been just occasionally looking on showdown, maybe tomorrow evening would be good. im pretty sure youre est, so maybe after 7ish?
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    i'm pst which is about 3 hours behind you. But yeah I could play after 7:00 tomorrow if that works for you.
    paired for ubers open r1. I'm PST and i would like to fight next weekend if you can, so just say when you are free.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    alright finished project, we will try to do this tomorrow or friday i suppose
    shiloh
    shiloh
    find me on later today, I get out of school at 3PM PST (GMT -7) and can fight after that
    shiloh
    shiloh
    can you find me in 2hours?
    Hi, you're my new opp for Shaking Up RU Round 1. Deadline is Monday I believe so can you play tomorrow?
    Venoxio
    Venoxio
    Never mind deadline is Thursday. I am est and on weekdays i can play 4-9 pm my time and after 12 pm my time tomorrow.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    i can play tomorrow around 4-5ish if you want
    Venoxio
    Venoxio
    ok sounds good
    Hey man, can u play for DOU Open this weekend? Im available all sunday, central european time
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Ah sorry man im not really familiar with the tournament-scenes my bad, can u play this weekend? Preferably sundays. Whats ur timezone?
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    the deadline is sunday so that is cutting it close, but if that is the only time you can play, i can do so. I am EST
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    can u play when servers are back up? ill be chilling in the UU room under my smogon name, u can probably find me there
    hey old buddy, just let me know when you're available for RU open r1. I'm EST
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Ok I am too, just give me a day or 2 to test teams, I'm pretty open on times
    Sorry for those that need battles for tourneys, I didn't think it would take this long for university to fix laptop. Hope I can by tomorrow
    Hi we're up for the ADV NU Tourney! I'm GMT -7 and can play any time before Friday :)
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Hey we got an extension, lets try to get this done! VM me when you're ready :)
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    hey! i have my laptop so i will accomodate whenever its best for you to play
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Can you play now?? I can play until about 1:00 PM my time, and then I'll probably be able to play around 8:00 - 9:00 PM my time until about 12:00 AM.
    fellow new jersian, when can you play for pu tour? should be easy since we share the same time zone. right now I'm not free but should be on more often later on today and days after
    Terrakion.
    Terrakion.
    upcoming monday. if we need a time extension galbia said let him know
    Terrakion.
    Terrakion.
    Ready now? Getting on rn and the battles were due yesterday.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Im on a temporary computer atm, Im told my computer will be ready by tomorrow morning, aka about 20 hours from now. idk if the tourney is expired but if not, i can battle pretty much all day tomorrow and the next if that is better
    Yo we r paired for eggbreaker tour im pst, when can u play
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    ok im est so 3 hours difference. I am extremely flexible, once I build a team, which i wil try to do asap
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    shit, take the win :/ i would play but its deadline already sryr
    Hi, we're paired in UU open, when you can play? GMT -3
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Tuesday 1 pm until 5 pm and 11 pm until 1 am is good to me. I'll stay at smogtours in these times, if u miss the schedule, i'll request activity win, sorry.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Im on a temporary computer atm, Im told my computer will be ready by tomorrow morning, aka about 20 hours from now. idk if the tourney is expired but if not, i can battle pretty much all day tomorrow and the next if that is better
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Today is the deadline. I don't know if the hoster will extend it.
    hey your my tutor for nu i prefer to use skype over irc as my comp constantly closes irc on me
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    uh i thought i told the staff i cant do this round, im moving into college tomorrow and i have training for 1.5 weeks. i can take you next section or try to find you a new tutor for this session
    jacob
    jacob
    oh ok
    u missed samurott ban
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    rubsomebacononit requested samurott ban after opponent gave him win, but i gave him a sub, and he picked return when he did his real battle. so i went with return
    marilli
    marilli
    o ok
    Hey we're paired for the no choice tour. I'm GMT+7, Lmk when you can play
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    i told you before i couldnt play until thursday, and i did not find you on ps for the couple days before friday
    ArchPhantom
    ArchPhantom
    O rite lol; im in too many tours that I forgot you msgd me :P
    sup dude, we got paired for battling 101, im gmt-4 and i'm free whenever, i'd prefer to use skype if thats ok, it will be nice learning from you :)
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    im est as well so that should be convenient. You can find me at Shuckleking 87 on skype, or in the neverused room, and we can figure out a schedule from there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…