Vinc2612
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play for ubers open r3. I won't be available during weekdays. I am available tonight (GMT +3), feel free to suggest a time and we can get this done tonight. Otherwise, sometime around next weekend works.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm unsure of my availablities so let's try to play tonight. I will play the Tour, any chance we can play between rounds / when both of us get kicked out?
    Astounded
    Astounded
    Works. I'll catch you tonight during stour. See you then
    Hi, we're playing for Dubs Open. EST, when can you play?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am GMT+2.
    I am available prety much anyday up to 4-5pm your zone. If you need to play later I usually play the Tour on Saturday and Sunday so I can play right after those.
    when can you play for bang? i'm -4 and open in afternoons from 3-6 pm
    weekends are a bit more erratic so i can't say with confidence when i can play then
    I'm really sorry to do this, but I can't play today either. Saturday / Sunday work for you? I blame TV-Rocka
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Both days work, during the afternoon or around Tour time
    yo, ubers open R2. I have little free time this week, so unless you're able to play Sunday sometime after tour, the next weekend (9-11th) after tour would be preferred.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi!
    I'm able to play Sunday after the Tour if it's not too much after. Otherwise, the following weekend works just as well. I'm usually on from 10am to 11pm gmt +2
    hi, sorry but i don't think i can make it today, something got in between. can we play tomorrow instead?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sure, no problem. See you tomorrow
    hi, can you tell me your missing poke for roapl week 1 usage stats?

Zapdos Heatran Starmie Hippowdon Clefable
    when do you want to play for roapl
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    hi!
    Any day from 10am to 10pm (gmt+2) or Saturday/Sunday after the Tour would work for me
    Saria
    Saria
    Sat after tour should work
    Hi Vinc, I'm a bit confused regarding your post in the Homefield Advantage Tour, because I was supposed to play AM for the tiebreaker match, but you tagged metaphysical instead.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    You're right, sorry for the mistake. It's fixed
    yo, i got 1 point in lc open, not 2, so u can change that on the spreadsheet oO
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! It's fixed now, thank you
    why aren't all four of the pokemon in your avatar fighting type
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    the gif is from the anime, when Ash meets his Hawlucha
    the bad guys in the forest were not all fighting type
    Dans le homefield advantage tour j'ai gagné la match choisi par korby et il a gagné le match choisi par moi, pas le contraire comme ce qu'il y a dans le OP
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Tu as choisi OU, tu as gagné en OU, tu vas pas avoir un avantage pour gagner "quand c'est pas toi qui choisis"
    yo vinc, we're opponents in lc open. We're the same timezone (+2) I suppose, so it shouldn't be too hard to schedule. Tell me some times you are able to play on and we'll work something out
    Hi, we're opps for doubles open, I'm -4 gmt and would prefer to play this weekend, or the one after over the weekdays. Middle of the day saturday is usually the best time, and sunday is mostly mornings and night my time, like 3-5 PM on saturday and 9-12 AM or 8-9 PM on sunday.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am GMT+2.
    I do not know my schedule for Saturday yet so I'd say that the best time for both of us would Sunday morning your time. We can say 11am so you can sleep a bit before the battle.
    Hi, when will u be available for the uber tour? I have a pretty hectic week this week but I have some time Tuesday around 12:00 pm EST so let me know if this is ok with you.
    Hi, when can you play for homefield advantage tour? I'm gmt +2 and usually free in my afternoons and evenings
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am +2 as well.
    Can you play tomorrow around this time?
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Can you play earlier?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I can play now. I can also play in the early afternoon (from 2 to 3.5pm)
    Hey we have to fite for nu open, when can u play. I'm gmt +2, i can play, if scheduled, every day after 9 pm my time eccept for friday.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I'd rather play pretty early. What about Sunday? I'll be around for the Tour, we could play when we both lose/after meeting in finals
    Snou
    Snou
    That's OK! :)
    We're paired for UU Open. I'm GMT -5; my best days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and I can play during the afternoons my time for the most part. Either that or if you see me in the Monotype room on main just hmu then.
    Sae
    Sae
    Okay yeah that sounds good.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I won't be able to make it tomorrow sorry. Would Thursday around the same time work?
    Sae
    Sae
    Thursday is fine yeah. Thanks for letting me know.
    Salut, en fait j ai un rdv ce soir j avais oublier dsl x( demain 18h ça te va ? :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…