Isa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiii, when wanna play 4 ru open, im gmt -3 n_n
    Isa
    Isa
    guess not

i'm gmt+2 and i can fite tomorrow all day and most of the times on saturday that you're likely to be able to fight
    Isa
    Isa
    ping i guess
    Posho
    Posho
    sorry, cant play im giving u the win
    Hey man we have to play for RoApl. I am in gmt-5 and while I'm kind of busy I can see what I can do on Friday/Weekends. Just tell me what works best for you.
    Isa
    Isa
    waiting for you on PO main
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Yeah sorry man something came up and I will not be able to play as expected. I can do it at a similar time tomorrow morning. I'm sorry about this.
    Isa
    Isa
    all good, we'll fight tomorrow
    Hi! We're paired for the Doubles Open, when would you like to play? I'm GMT+8 and prefer to play my evenings, which would be 5-6 pm as well as 8-9 pm my time every evening. Of course I'm freer on the weekends, so just let me know what times you can make and I'll see if I can schedule around that. Cheers!~
    Level 51
    Level 51
    haha it might need to be even later, like 3:30 :/ we'll see though.
    Isa
    Isa
    again, np np
    Level 51
    Level 51
    I'm on pokemon showdown under the username Level 51, ready when you are!
    hi, blabla roapl week 2, im gmt+2.
    i would prefer playing during the weekend, but could make it earlier if you have no other option.
    giara
    giara
    i tend to have lunch quite late on sunday, i might not be done by 14:00, something like 15:00 would be better for me
    Isa
    Isa
    15.00 is also fine
    Isa
    Isa
    im on PO now and waiting for you
    when do you want to fight for ru open im gmt - 5
    Isa
    Isa
    THIS WAS A LIE

i can't do evening anymore, but i can do night, can you fight midnight gmt+2 (aka in 14h from this post)
    rural
    rural
    sry i will be out of town today D :

u can take the win mr. isa
    Isa
    Isa
    Alright, unfortunate. Thanks though
    when do you want to fight for double open im gmt - 5
    Isa
    Isa
    THIS WAS A LIE

i can't do evening anymore, but i can do night, can you fight midnight gmt+2 (aka in 14h from this post)
    chimpact
    chimpact
    ya i got some tthings i have to do tomorrow but ill try to remember . i can def make that time if not later that day.
    Isa
    Isa
    im on smogtours as Isa RC, hit me up

i prolly wont stay online for too long if youre not popping by within the next 30 minutes, so dont look around for me after that, gotta get me some sleep
    sunday before deadline for uu open? i would shoot for monday, mind you, but by the time school hits i won't have that kinda freedom any longer. i am -4, for reference
    Isa
    Isa
    i'd prefer not monday sept 7th because thats my birthday

sunday the day before should work out if we play during my evening

gmt+2
    col49
    col49
    groovy
    Hey, we're opponents for UU open. I'm pretty free this weekend if you're available/ready. I'm GMT-7, give me a time when you can battle! :]
    Isa
    Isa
    sounds good to me

let's try to duel at ~10:00 PM my time on saturday?
    i'm gmt+2
    OP
    OP
    That should work, cya then
    Answer skype isa D:
    Isa
    Isa
    I have not been home for a week and won't have access to Skype until Sunday ;_;
    grats on CC!
    didn't you also use to have a yes lyric as your ct at some point?
    Isa
    Isa
    Thanks! :D
    And yeah, I shift between lyrics from various songs I like. Used to have "Seasons will pass you by" from Close to the Edge ^_^
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ah yes, terrific song :]
    I'm not really a Yes expert (prefer Genesis and Pink Floyd) but I also really like Awaken and Heart of the Sunrise ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…