Golden Gyarados
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whats going on buddy? let me know when you would like to play for RBY MewBers tour, i'm EST and my schedule for the week is sort've like this:

monday - 830-1130
    tues - unavailable
    wed - 830-1130
    thurs - 830-1130
    fri - unavailable
    sat - 9am - 6pm
    sun - 1pm - 1130pm
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Are those 830-1130 mornings or evenings?

I can do Wednesday or Thursday morning if that's a morning time window.

If those are night time windows, let's do tonight at 830 your time
    teal6
    teal6
    ah yes night times, and sounds good i will be there
    hi, we need to play for the rby mewbers tour. when is best for you? im gmt+0 and im available all day monday and tuesday, evenings wed-friday, and weekends are dependent on work.
    p2
    sorry i've not been responding. i can try find you on ps anytime this week since im more free than usual
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Wanna play tomorrow (Tuesday) my afternoon, your evening? Around 2pm my time should work
    p2
    yeah i'll be available then
    We play for rby tour, I'm GMT -5. When can you play?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    I'm also GMT-5, thumbs up! I just had surgery so I'm loopy for a couple more days, can you play Sunday? Maybe around noon?
    Isza
    Isza
    yea thats fine for me
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Hey I'm on PS already, if you are here early too we can get started
    something irl came up, gotta reschedule. saturday 11pm +1?
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    im here lol
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    This is actually horrible but at 5:30pm there are new guests at my house... If you can fight your evening/my night at 3am or later again we could do that but if you dont ill get a sub. Or come like really early? Ugh fuck my life
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    They'll be gone by 11pm +1 this time actually!
    hi im very unavailable in the week. i can do wednesday afternoon/evening, friday evening and sunday all day + saturday evening. I'm GMT +1.
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Wednesday should work. 4pm my time (GMT-6) would be ideal, but I think that's 11pm for you. Is that too late?
    Hi Golden Gyarados, hope you are going well! It's nice to see you starting in RBY this year :). When would you like to battle for SPL? I am GMT+10 and are available most days this week (except tomorrow). Would you like to set a time?
    hey man we gotta play for that rby pp tour, when do you want to get this done?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Anytime today, I'm hanging out on PO main. I don't want to battle on PS rn because they have bugs in RBY - it messed up one of the POCL battles
    hey roapl time. I'm +11, good to play wednesday morning, saturday afternoon and all day sunday. I could also be available more days, it depends on how late you want to play, because a few days I'm available after 1:30 or 2 my time.
    Man we have to play for POCL, deadline is sunday. Witing for news
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    You and I are both online right now :P But yes I can play after my shift tonight, meet me on PO around 7pm my time which would be I think around midnight your time.
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Ok, see you tonight :)
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Got off work a little early today so I'm on PO main and ready to go, find me and chall whenever you're ready :)
    hi, can you tell me your missing poke for roapl week 1 usage stats?

Jynx Chansey Tauros Exeggutor Golem
    Hey man, I see you scheduled your wcop matches with your opponents. If you ever need to test teams or talk strategy, feel free to ask around in pm or hop on IRC and we should be able to help :) best of luck in your games
    i cant play at the arranged time
    or any time today
    can we do same time sunday or a bit later if you want a lie-in
    also when im available i'll sign on to NB so just sign on there when you're available and ready
    whenever im free i'll be on IRC on #pokemon. So just find me there and send me a pm when youre ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…