vzxt
    lol thanks for the bagon. Good luck tomorrow
    Long time no talk haha, how's it going?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    good buddy :) getting settled in to my new home, how about you
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Oh nice! Congratz :0, for me my wifi went out for 2 weeks and I couldn't do much, it was really painful, but it's back haha. Hope you enjoy your stay!
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    thats rough! no wifi=battle maison trophy time!
    do you think you could post the bracket? It would help ppl know what to breed knowing what opponent(s) he might get in later rounds
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    the bracket is posted! youd be facing the winner of psychic v fighhting
    on a roadtrip from new mexico to new jersey. moving to nj, will be less active for about another week
    I saw u were moving in the monotype tourney. Where r u moving to?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    from new mexico to nj! i leave in seven hours :D
    Shad0wBlazze
    Shad0wBlazze
    Wow thats crazy, i wish u luck there as ive never been there before.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    thank you :) i used to live there so im excited
    All hail squidwards testacles I mean tentacles
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    lol. whats with the brownie avatar
    Chesty
    Chesty
    There brownie cupcakes homemade like the popcorn chicken by myself. Lol
    I'm loving this tourney man and it hasn't even started!!
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    i know dude its already so fun, because everyones excited! gonna be epic
    I hope we can get more people for the monotype tourney, just mass chaos of every type haha.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    haha man id love to use that type, except they offer 0 support. arent carbink and diancie the only ones who can rock, and no defog/rapid spin?
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    no lol there is plenty of support (klefki, togekiss) but it just sucks defensively. Most teams are usually set up screens and try to sweep with Azu
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    makes sense. im not at all experienced in the meta but it is one of my favs
    I never knew you love Manaphy so much haha, by far the best thing I have ever given someone :], how's it treating you so far?
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Nice! Hope you have fun, I would've name the OT squ!dward, but apparently Nintendo didn't think names like Johnathan exist back then lmao
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    dude you have no idea. ive restarted my other sapphire as MattaPod and will be using that from now on, and MataPod for gen 4-5. so you predicted the future
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Glad it worked out then lol.
    If you want, we can do all four TSV for two legends if that's okay with you. You're adding to your shop, but I just want them for personal reasons.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    oops i thought you asked for that originally haha, yes so dialga and palkia for your 4. can you please just post that in my thread to make it legit? thanks dude
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Okay, I'll do it tomorrow. Loading trade threads on a phone sucks lol.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    oh definitely. thats why i used hide tags for all of my pokemon, period haha
    Nice tourney man! I will promise to make it far this time
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    that scares me haha. thanks dude, i always like battling you. hopefully we are on opposite sides of the bracket haha
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Tangela is coming to get you.
    Wish I knew about your tournament haha, I would've gladly donated something for a prize :)
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    oh its ok! :) there will be plenty more to come. im going to do monotype real soon and possibly get a facebook group to come sign up and play too!
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Nice! Lmk when your are, I will try to donate something haha
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    within the next week, you can pm me about it to keep it secret :D
    Oi are you ready to trade?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    no biggie bud. dude there is a coffee shop in seattle, washington that pokemon is suing for $4000 for using sprites on their poster for their game night. figured it let you know since you run that club down there. be careful!
    vzxt
    vzxt
    we are a official fan club we organize official VGC tournaments so we have permission to use pokemon images and stuff to promote events etc.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    oh ok well thats awesome! i didnt know it was official. i was reading the article and instantly thought of your club. have a good night dude
    feel like having an ou match? got a fun team
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    hey just saw this somehow. im going to bed shortly but another day id be happy to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…