Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see you peeping at the SPL thread! Come back and play mons, fgt bus
    Void
    Void
    lol might come back for ost, maybe
    Alkov
    Alkov
    Das rite baby. Come back and see me win that trophy
    would be good if we could play today, just check smogtours when you are on. should be here more or less the rest of the day
    Underused of Overused, R2 - What is your general availability and Timezone. I have restricted free time this week and poss next but I'll do my best to accomondate your times.

Im UK timezone
    We're paired for Week 2. Time is -8 (assuming yours is +8). Due to work and being busy with stuff during the day, I'm usually able to play very late in my time. Usually past 12AM (my time) to however late I need to stay up. What times are you good?
    Aerodactyl Legend
    Aerodactyl Legend
    That's fine. Just send a VM here when you're back. We'll have an hour to get the battle then.
    Void
    Void
    seems like i'm available sooner than i thought, i'll be on smogtours now, come on whenever you're ready.
    Aerodactyl Legend
    Aerodactyl Legend
    Whoops, was finishing up. Will be 10 minutes or so.
    Hi we are opponents for the uu open, im gmt +2, i could play more or less every day between 6 pm and 9-10 pm my time, tell me when u prefer to play
    hey, sum zero tour, u can play tonight or tomorrow at 23.00 gmt+2 on smogtour for example?
    <3 that hiyoriiiii <3
    Void
    Void
    my waifu for laifu (◡‿◡✿)
    zbr
    zbr
    excited for season2 xDDDDDDDDDD
    Hi! we are paired for non choice tour. I'm gmt+2 and I'm usually available from 8.30 PM to 11 PM my time. (but I can be online in the morning and afternoon in this period)
    I'm battling you in Home Field advantage can play from around 2:00pm - 7:00pm I'm GMT-7
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    Sorry this is the last day we need to battle I'm GMT-7 I'm free for most of the day.
    Void
    Void
    alright, i'll be free for most of the day too, message me when you want to play.
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    I can play now. You wanna to make sure OU right and I'm CrazyDewgong78
    Hey we're up for the home field advantage, I can play mostly during the afternoon/evening/ gmt+2
    Hi, we have to play for the sum zero's tour R2, Im GMT +2 and I'm available at most nights. Tell me a good time for you.
    Void
    Void
    how does weekend sound? maybe somewhere between 4-6pm your time. both saturday/sunday are fine, whatever works better for you.
    Ackerman
    Ackerman
    sounds fine, I'll try to connect on saturday at 4pm. If I couldn't for some reason I'll tell you.
    Ackerman
    Ackerman
    I'm in smogtours if you want to play now
    Sum zero let me know when we can battle?
    Void
    Void
    hi, i'm gmt+8, availability is pretty flexible as i'm on summer break right now.
    Menezjul
    Menezjul
    I am on for a few hours let me know if your on.
    sum zero, i'm gmt -5 and can play from 5 PM-11 PM on weekdays and 11 AM-12 PM on weekends, let me know what time is best for you
    Hi, we're matched for Sum Zero Tour R1, GMT +8 here

When would be a good time for you to play? :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…