Mova
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratz on your 0.6k! I'll have to try harder to keep up with your posting rate, haha!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Vivillon confirmed! :P
    That reminds me that I kind of missed my 567th post... Oh well..
    Mova
    Mova
    Speaking of Vivillon, aren't the forms just a subtle way to prevent it from looking like a bad luck charm?
    You can always post something at your 666 post, such as a Spiritomb or Houndoom drawing.
    Mova
    Mova
    I'm going to work on one of those. I'll work on the other you don't choose. :P
    Why did my school block Smogon again?
    Mova
    Mova
    Even if it's a non-public school, I'm genuinely curious.
    Adamant Zoroark
    Adamant Zoroark
    Because fun isn't allowed at school
    Just busy in high school right now; artwork will arrive when I'm ready!
    Hiyaa! Don't worry about not being a 3d artist. We're weirdos anyway. Your comments are greatly appreciated, as always =)
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    It seems like Digimon only like to evolve when their partner is in danger. In game mechanics that would mean enduring a KO move (like holding a Focus Band) then it suddenly digivolves and kicks butt. Whatever you do though, please allow them to degenerate back to base form. The cuteness must never go away :D
    Mova
    Mova
    I'm actually referring to the V-pets and video games, not the anime.

They can degenerate in the overworld, but only when they reach certain requirements, such as a certain item that has multiple uses. They also increase by one level when they evolve or degenerate, so level grinding is discouraged for those that can embrace the process.
    QxC4eva
    QxC4eva
    It seems like a very big project. How many monsters are you going to make? If you're serious about it I would interested helping out at some point.
    You're doing really well in flavor for the current CAP prevos! :P
    Mova
    Mova
    And I'll make sure to not give up during the Submissions!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Haha, that's my main problem as well! :P
    Mova
    Mova
    Particularly the Art Submissions! I tend to get busy with school at bad times, after all.
    Naaah, Pokemon dimensions are out of whack, anyway. :P There's no need to make a change.

I really like how you justify Caimanoe being a navigator with the internal compass. :)
    Mova
    Mova
    Cawdet is one dense little boid, after all. :P Cawmodore and Naviathan are both Steel-type, so dense and heavy weights make sense.

I also like how you depict Floatoy as adorably evil. :)

I was going to call Floatoy the "East Blue" Pokémon to show how frail it was, but that would be a blatant shout-out.
    I hope I'm improving with my artwork, since I'm not going to use MS Paint outside of sketches or jokes.
    I think I need to do more than "textbook learning" with competitive Pokemon, but I lack the motivation right now.
    Mova
    Mova
    Once my high school semester is officially over, I'll reconsider my motivation to battle on Showdown.
    Man, your art for Naviathan's first stage prevo is cute as always!
    The head might still look a bit plain, perhaps you could experiment with scales or something? :P
    Mova
    Mova
    Thanks!
    I haven't considered that yet, to be honest. I'll come up with a less rusty color as well. I think I could to add colored hair in the style of what Quany is doing.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Cool, that sounds like an awesome idea, can't wait to see it!^^
    Mova
    Mova
    I'm working on it right now. I won't scan it until tomorrow, though.
    The Mega Sableye is evidence that I'm back in business until the end of August.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    I actually really like how it turned out, glad you decided to participate in the contest!
    Though I preferred the transparent look of the crystal before the edit, it seemed more realistic and accurate.^^
    Mova
    Mova
    It didn't come out how I wanted it to on the straight crystal, and somehow always messed it up. I need to practice drawing Sableye's legs, I guess.
    I might come back for the CAP 20 Prevo Art Submission. In the meantime, I need a break.
    I think what's needed for your design is a good view of its back and how everything coheres with the shell. What would you say to drawing a reposed CAP design so the shell is more visible?
    Mova
    Mova
    I don't know yet, but I will upload the back side of Netaro's design for the sake of having a reference.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    All right. Do remember, though, that many voters just take a look at the main design.
    Mova
    Mova
    Unfortunately, that happens to be right.
    Looking forward to the flavor of CAP 20. I might participate this time around.
    Mova
    Mova
    As such, I'm going to submit something this time around, breaking the maritime streak that Cawmodore created.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Ahh, that's good to hear^^ Looking forward to seeing it!
    Mova
    Mova
    So, I did a thing. Go check out the thread!
    In response to what you said on the sprite project. Thanks for the kind feedback you gave us about Hoopa.
    However I hope you understood that the Pikachu sprite was a complete joke and we are not planning to use him in the sprite project. It's literally how I used to draw Pikachu as a little and aXl sprited over it.
    Mova
    Mova
    It took me a while to figure it out after thinking about it. Falgaia's shading was actually pretty good, though.
    TrainerSplash
    TrainerSplash
    Well that's good. He even said that he made to realistic with the shading. How I worded it was a big problem too. kinda glad you're not the only one who thought it was real.
    Hey there! :3 Where can I find your art thread? I wanna see it
    Mova
    Mova
    "Mova Draws on MS Paint". I haven't been there in a while, so I must update it soon.
    Mova
    Mova
    That's the title of the thread.
    Unsee
    Unsee
    Thanks!
    Hiya mova! :)

Hey, don't take the mega gyaras seriously, it's just half a joke and half paying homage to what we're gonna do with this cap-- making dragon dancers like gyara have an easier time to setup XD
    Mova
    Mova
    It took me an hour or two to figure the humor, but thanks for mentioning it. Once I figured it out, it was much funnier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…