Cretacerus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's this one again XD
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeah. I'll keep this one until Rhythms finally finishes the avatar he wanted to draw for me a (long) while ago, lol. :P
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Lol
    Not to bother you, but I have a request once you have time and as soon as I provide a sketch. Would you mind making me an avatar of my current design of my main OC, Hazel?
    Was genau macht dein Team gegen Papungha?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Solange ich sicherstelle dass es keinen Schwerttanz Boost bekommt, ist es nicht allzu problematisch. (Samenbomben = ca. 50% vs. Relicanth). Im Notfall ist Rameidon immernoch schneller.^^
    I was wandering if your are able to do a banner for my RMT sorry for writing request here I'm trying to save my 500 post
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Sorry man, I'm currently not open to requests due to not having much time for art nowadays. :(

Btw, I'm writing on an RMT myself, and should be ready to post it today or tomorrow.^^
    DKFirelord
    DKFirelord
    Cool what tier are you doing ?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    PU. Only recently started with that tier and really like it so far.^^
    I already have something prepared for the CAP 21 Art Submissions once they open. Can you guess what my design is based on?

Hint: It's a small critter like Krilowatt and Mollux, but it's a marsupial.
    Mova
    Mova
    Are they referring to both forms, or just the Mega? Both of them should have equal viability, but that isn't likely.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Hmm, that would of course be optimal, but as far as I know we just decided not to make the base completely useless and the Mega not completely outclassed, which is achievable imo.

I'm just wondering whether we manage to actually find an entirely different niche for the Mega with this typing. :/
    Mova
    Mova
    That's a good question. Only time will tell.
    Apologies for falling off the face of the Earth, I had a respiratory infection and had exams. I am digging out my laptop with my TMM spreads as we speak so I should have your fossils very soon.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Wow, that week seemed to be really hard on you, I hope you feel better now! If you're really going with flawless TMM spreads, feel free to pick a few more Pokemon from my thread by all means to make the trade fairer.^^

Added quite a lot of new fossils recently! ;)
    awiec
    awiec
    Oh I have a 5IV "spitback" TMM that I was going to use but I can see if I have a flawless one on file. I really should have done it right in the beginning.
    In order to prepare for CAP 21's art submissions, which typing(s) of the selected four should I prepare for? We have Rock/Flying, Rock/Poison, Grass/Ice, and Dark/Fire.
    Mova
    Mova
    I'm at least prepared for Rock/Flying, and came up with a design for the base form. Will do the Mega Evolution later.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Nice! I don't really think that type is undervalued, but it is certainly capable of being a utility counter. I wonder whether we will choose a special attacker when going with that typing to check fire types even better. :O
    Mova
    Mova
    The only decent Rock-type special attack is Power Gem, and Hurricane has a mere 70 accuracy, so I think we should either go physical or mixed for the Mega.

It could still be a great check to Charizard Mega X. :)
    surprised you haven't gotten more hits yet on that tangrowth giveaway lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Lol I appreciate them though, lets me get battle ready Pokemon I'd never take the time to breed myself. Tangrowth's not one of my favorites, but I mean hey if it's free and shiny and already trained I'll use it!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeah, it's a lot more useful in standard OU, but I heard it's one of the few mons that can be used in the upcoming Halloween tourney as well.
    Too bad Amoonguss will take all the Spotlight as usual :(
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I don't only play Battle Spot though, I play some fun and made-up metagames and rulesets with my friends
    Are you donline now? I don't see you, lemme check if I have you added.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Alright, now were added. I'll wait for you online.^^
    Nice noibat XD. It's something different from those cranidosses
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Thanks! It's for someone else, but I noticed that Noibat's yellow and purple go incredibly well with the artist badge. :P
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Indeed.
    rip sparkl3y
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeah, I noticed a while ago :(

Somehow, all the people I know get banned eventually...
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    if ur fully awake or available can u get on PS
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Coming on, but will be available for only 10 minutes.
    Sorry for disappearing, I lost my game briefly but have found it and have the two spitbacks ready
    awiec
    awiec
    Yeah totally forgot to mark them as I usually don't care what stats the IVs are in
    awiec
    awiec
    Oh no I won't, I have my other females still
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    No worries, I'm in no rush anyway. :P
    get on ps yn
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    also is your name from Cretaceous

abbreviated as K for its german translation Kreide
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Wait, what has the German name got to do with that? :O
    Sorry for the delay, I'm now available. Any chance you're still around? Info in signature, if you've deleted me.
    dialganet
    dialganet
    You're welcome, I always feel a little obliged to people giving away such wonderful things. Thanks so much for the steelix man
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    That was actually the first time I saw a shiny Steelix, and it looks really impressive in gold. :P
    Btw, it wanted to learn about 6 new attacks right after evolving! ;)
    dialganet
    dialganet
    Yeah, I figured that out once you took like a years to get back hahaha yeah steelix looks really amazing
    I thought I released the male spitbacks.. But I released the female spitbacks..

fml
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…