Hack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're playing lcuu for the om tour. I'm GMT-7, let me know when you've got a team and are ready to play
    Hack
    Hack
    take win
    when fite? gmt-7 but I work three jobs so lmk your availability
    Meru
    Meru
    I can do Thursday that time let's do that
    Meru
    Meru
    let's do 8PM GMT instead I gotta go somewhere rq I'll be on smogtours then
    Hack
    Hack
    Yeah ok sure
    Uber seasonal thingy, im available weekends after/b4 stours most of the time gmt -6
    Hack
    Hack
    Yeah sounds fine, I'm gmt +2 for reference
    Hack
    Hack
    I'll be on from 8 pm GMT +2 tonight, hopefully we can find a window to play as you are playing stours etc
    DennisEG
    DennisEG
    yeah man i'll be there !
    Hey I'm ready if you're still on
    Hack
    Hack
    yo, I am sorry but I feel kinda ill atm. I just noticed the deadline being next weekend, so if could we reschedule for that (week days can possibly work as well) if you don't mind
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    lol that's fine I guess D:
    XY Ubers (sigh)
    ya ready to cteam your own builds?

Nah but seriously, I may be free this Sat night; if this is not the case we still have the entire next week (but I probably won't be able to play during weekend)
    :] we gotta play for LC open. Im GMT -5 and free outside of school hours or almost any time on weekends. I'm ready whenever :o
    Hack
    Hack
    I think sunday is much better for me btw, ill likely be on from 6 pm and forward (my timezone) on that day. Sounds ok?
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    yup
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm pretty much idling the rest of the day, just vm me when you are ready etc
    I don't even know why I'm still in this lol p sure this is the deadend aha does Friday night GMT-4 work for you like 6 PM- 12 AM my time since my schedule is literally choked but I want to at least try beating you kek lmk asap!
    Hey Hack, you and I are up for RoAPL. I'm GMT-4 this week, and the best time for me would actually be tomorrow afternoon/evening (Tuesday) from 6pm to 9pm - are you available at some time in that window?
    Heyyy :] we're matched for xy ubers tour o.o when do you wanna play? I'm GMT +5 and have a pretty flexible schedule since you'll probably be busy with opens.
    Hack
    Hack
    yo bro, i could play tomorrow if you want to. I'm free for the most part
    Hack
    Hack
    alternatively we can play later today if you have time
    -Leon-
    -Leon-
    Tomorrow works better for me. I might not be free tonight. I could play 11am-6 pm my time tomorrow whenever you want.
    when do u wanna play for ubers open? im available evenings gmt-7 and saturday
    Hack
    Hack
    Ugh something personal came up and if it would be possible to play next saturday instead, that would be much better.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.
    watashi
    watashi
    sure i guess
    Hack
    Hack
    when can you play tonight? I'm availible at most times until 11 pm my time
    when play for roa? gmt +2 here and rdy whenever
    Prinz
    Prinz
    i have to play my pocl game at 9:30 pm haha, i can play you after though
    Hack
    Hack
    haha yeah that works
    Hack
    Hack
    I'll be around on smogtours, just chall me whenever you played your POCL game
    hey, we're opponents for Round 2 of UU Open. My timezone is GMT -7 and I prefer to play on weekends. When do you want to play?
    Hack
    Hack
    Just to confirm, you are ready in about 2 hours then? If you want to battle earlier then let me know, I pretty active rn
    Rare Poison
    Rare Poison
    Yes. In about an hour and half.
    Rare Poison
    Rare Poison
    Hey, I'm on smogtours now.
    hey man rby cup my weekend is kinda packed with stuff i have to do on smogon (workshop and hosting a tour) + irl so can we play on monday?
    Hack
    Hack
    ya monday works
    g
    g
    cool :)
    Hi man, RBY Cup r5, I saw you are GMT+2 like me so what about Tuesday our night? ( I might be able to do it Monday night but it depends on winning or losing in DPP Cup Sunday ) If I win; Tuesday, if I lose; Monday. Does this work with you?
    Hack
    Hack
    oh alright, do you reckon someone is working on the problem cause i've heard more ppl having the same issue :S i guess if it doesn't get fixed we'll play tomorrow
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Do you have PO?
    Hack
    Hack
    aight seems like PS is back, i'm on smogtours now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…