LightningLuxray
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we're paired up for the AAA Open. What's your PS! name?
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Why not just give me a time for Sunday if you're on... ;_; That post was at 5:00 AM for me RIP

Anyways I'll be on for about a half an hour, from there I can play after 5:30 PM my time until around 12:00 AM. Again, try to give me an actual time you can play if you see this.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Hey so it's 5:30 now, I don't see you one so imma go work out for a bit. Again HMU if you see this.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Well I guess we'll have to reschedule then... how does Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday sound? Preferably in the evening my time.
    hey just wanted to let you know that we're gonna be doing the submission period for OU CCAT a bit later than usual this time because of the workshop segment. the team might change a bit, so if you want to make another submission, feel free to do so once the workshop segment is done n_n
    no johns cup

im gmt+1 lets play 7pm my time tomorrow

no johns

(I have a pretty flexible schedule if that time doesnt work for you)
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    also on (sorry I was sleeping, my sleep schedule is sleep)

on smogtours, come and chall if you have time to
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I guess we'll retry for tomorrow same time x_x

sorry for missing scheduled time so much, it's a very busy period

also I just woke up when I wrote that other comment above and I have no clue about what I wanted to say when I wrote "my sleep schedule is sleep" rofl
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Ok I'm here, have to leave in about 45 mins though
    Hey if any of y'all are on west coast US and wanna smash, feel free to HMU with your NNID! I'm not amazing but still would love to play n_n
    Hey! I am matched to play against in the Swiss Tourney and was wondering when a good time would be. My showdown name: Fallen_Hero_Gaming
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Hi, check the VM on your profile. I laid out when I can play there.
    when are you free? we both are matched :s for the mono tour.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Hiya! I'm GMT -7 and can play anytime from 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM weekdays and all day Saturday if those times don't work for you :)
    Hey when can you play for the sabotage tournament. I'm gmt +1
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    That's Thanksgiving... and the deadline's today x_x

Ask for an extension in the thread for Sunday and we'll see if we can get this done then, I'm going to be gone Thursday - Saturday and am not sure about whether or not I'll be able to play rn.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Lets plan for Sunday, 10:00 PM GMT +1. That sound good? :)
    Tom0410
    It's perfect
    hi we have to play for the swiss tour thing, im gmt+1, when can you play?
    Haund
    Haund
    hey - i actually logged on ps like 15 minutes before that time, i read this message again and noticed i said "thursday" , didnt bother reading the rest lol, so i just logged off. Sorry for making you wait; we can battle on your thursday ~11.30pm (this time for real), if you can. If we won't be able to schedule another time i'll just give you the activity win.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Do you think we could do my Friday 11:30?? I have a test this Friday and I don't want to stay up late before it, but I'd also still like to play if we can!
    Haund
    Haund
    yea sure
    I will be these days by afternoon and evening in Spain. I hope to play as soon as possible and not pass anything unusual.
    If you have time and play, just I saw your message.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    I've been on main this entire time, and it still doesn't say you're online. Are you on an alt?

Also you do realize you can reply directly to VMs right?
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Anyways I have to leave now, please tell me your alt if you have one and/or come online next time so we can get these games done.
    If you come well for today I will try to spend followed and play. In the afternoon I'll be around Spain. A suits me very well.
    My GMT is +1 and ground connect daily at night in Spain. If you fit you can play beginning Tuesday.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    I don't know why you deleted your original VM / why you don't just respond to the one I sent on your profile but whatever.

"Night" really isn't specific enough of a timezone for me to know when you're available. I've already told you when I can play, which is from 7:00 PM -12:00 AM my time (GMT -7) every weekday and can play from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM if absolutely necessary on weekdays as well. If these times do not work for you, please tell me the specific times that do, and then we can ask for a extension and schedule a match for the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…