Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like your avi ogles :3
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    nex actually did it to annoy me cuz i hate the song it's from but w/e is good generic sassy black woman gif imo
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    LOL
    Nexus
    Nexus
    didn't even know you hated naenae
    When you are uploading an analysis for a Pokemon with two formes in one metagame (MMY & MMX in BH), how would the page be structured? Since the two forms are totally different and received different analyses, how would you upload it?
    skies
    skies
    but what about them being two overviews / oo / c&c? like it wouldnt be possible to have the mewtwo analysis as one ya know?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    idk what to tell you, you can split the page up into two overviews like we used to do before we had tier pages. so in the overview you'd have to bold Mega Mewtwo Y followed by the overview then Mega Mewtwo X followed by the overview, and then label the sets, listing all of one and then all of the other
    skies
    skies
    alright, i will do that. thank you
    So I finished Tales of Xillia a while ago and started Tales of Graces and man the battle systems are SO different and it takes a while to get used to x_x;;

Might just play through Xillia 2 before I go through Graces but idk...
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    xilia 2 is fine, the only one that is actually terrible is symphonia 2
    colours
    colours
    man ogles im heading to to yu liberte in graces and man ive forgoten how much i loved pascal lol

it's a shame that richard had to turn evil though ;_;
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ye richard is a butt
    Something about the profile pic and the name just made me look at your profile.
    Uh could you explain why i'm not in R4 of RU open when i tried to contact my opponent and he didn't show up? I was available the first 2 weeks while he couldn't play.. I find it really unfair that he got coinflip when he asked to play on deadline week and missed the schedule...
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Read your initial post you cumquat and tell me that that's what you were driving at when you posted on my wall. The decision will remain a coin flip and the other TDs agree with it
    Leftiez
    Leftiez
    (y)
    Vicki
    Vicki
    This covers up all of my screen....
    i'm bout to make the convo with the selected people and give them a week to respond, then make the sign ups thread and let it open for a day for anyone who was missed. That's fine right?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Ya that's fine
    You expected dice to actually contact you instead of posting another complaint thread in IS?
    hi oglemi, i was wondering if my tour was skipped for some reason or something else happened, because according to the list i was supposed to start it after triforce ended but nobody told me to do it.
    thx in advance
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Go ahead and start, as long as we don't say "don't start your tourney yet" you can follow the schedule and post yourself
    silver97
    silver97
    ah alright, i thought i had to wait some td approval to start since last time you did it. will do it soon
    Hey quick question, how long do custom titles after name changes last?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    a month to whenever i get around to it
    Paynes
    Paynes
    ok cool, idk if it's been exactly a month but if you can i'd like mine removed
    Hi oglemi!

Are you a TOX fan by any chance? :o
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ye though she's just a shallow character all around, they didn't really delve into a backstory for her like at all
    colours
    colours
    Pretty much, which I find really odd. Even Rowen had importance as a huge tactical figure in the Rashugal army, but Leia is just, well...Leia. ._.
    colours
    colours
    It's sad though, i rarely realky use her in battle too; though i hear she's good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…