Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for posting so much on your profile page, but I get a lot of ideas, and right now I just made this account, and Smogon wont allow me to reply to threads, so this is another core idea: Manaphy + Seperior
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    only one core at a time per person, sorry. When/if it gets built you can do another core.
    Serperior should switch in when a grass type or electric types threatens Manaphy. It will have; glare (for the grass types, that will most likely switch out), substitute (if a grass or electric type stays in), Leaf storm (Main attack that serves as a nasty plot, and hits hard), Synthesis (for recovery) A good teammate would be a bulky wish passer. or a mega manetrik to absorb electric type attacks.
    Manaphy, and Serperior cover each others weakness's, and both set up faster then all the other Mons. Manaphy can either be specially defensive, or specially offensive, with tail glow, scald, (For physical attackers, and stab, and rocks/fires/grounds) energy ball, (for Quagsires, and water types) ice beam (for flying types). Serperior should have Spd, Sp. def, or sp. attk
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also a sp. wall Gardevoir is quite unexpected, but its actually very bulky, and still hits hard. (Im posting this here, because I just created this account, and Smogon isn't letting me reply to threads for some reason).
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Oh alright haha I'll add this core to the OP of the thread when I get home from work. Welcome to Smogon!
    I think a 252 Hp/252 Sp. Def Wish/protect Gardevoir with heal bell, and hyper voice combined with a scarf trap/volturn Magnezone would be a great core. Magnezone completely destroys iron types that always switch in on Gardevoir.
    hey halcyon, just wanna ask when is the teambuilding workshop going to be open for requests again. when you guys finish more teams, bcuz ur busy atm? sorry for bothering
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yeah I wanted the team to at least finish the teams they had on reserve before opening the shop again. I'll try to speed up that process though.
    AggroTheWaffle
    AggroTheWaffle
    Ok, thanks. just wanted to know
    Is it alright if I get my team from user: m00ns before he posts it (in the teambuilding workshop thread)?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yeah that's fine. If you want to keep it a secret or something he doesn't have to post it. If you were just looking to get it early, talk to him and I'll add it to the archive whenever he's ready.
    Wheezer
    Wheezer
    ok, thanks. i already talked to him, he's finished the team, just a bit too busy to post.
    Hi. We need to play for Ubers Open r2. I'm GMT+3 and usually available around my 7PM-11PM. Can be little more flexible during weekends. When would you like to play?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sunday should work
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Been online in smogtours for 20mins now under alt Karppi (it's 8PM for me now), Smogon Tour starts in 40mins and if you don't appear before it starts, we have to wait until it's over or I have lost in it.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Sorry, was at a show my friend was in earlier. I'll be on smogtours for the rest of the day tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…