atomicllamas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
    So about when may I post the thread? Midnight EST sounds fine or could a bit earlier work since I need to go to school at 6:30 am :(
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I'll close voting in like 15 minutes and tag you and then you can post the thread whenever.
    rau
    rau
    fun stuff. thanks
    I have a doraku about Happy Dino, and am not going to make any teams without it. Just remember this: don't listen to ShadowAbra, my arch-nemesis back then.
    hey, stop stifling my youthful spontaneity, you friggin guy
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I would ask what I did to make you say this, but I don't want to stifle your youthful spontaneity.
    col49
    col49
    oh. guess i jus assume you to be the one that deletes my posts. i'm an adult, got no problems admittin when i'm in the wrong
    I hope you're sitting down while you read this letter as it contains some shocking revelations. You see, I obviously believe that atomicllamas is hell-bent and determined to eliminate the plebiscitary mechanisms that ensure a free and democratic society. And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and inoffensiveness to the winds. In this letter, I'm going to be as rude and crude as I know how
    TROP
    TROP
    unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. In short, atomicllamas's flagitious pranks have done much to insult my intelligence. I propose, therefore, that we respond by doing what we can to hold atomicllamas responsible for the hatred it so furtively expresses.
    TROP
    TROP
    tl;dr: ban druddigon
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Thank god for tl;dr
    sassyllamas is in
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Well as someone who is or has been a part of RU NU DOU and LC communities that shit does not fly with me

+ I'm always sassy
    you might be cruel, but you're still the cutest user on smogon FUCK smogawards
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I'm glad you feel this way sweep, thank you :)
    I have a doraku about Curse Musharna, and am not going to make any teams without it. Just remember this: don't listen to Molk, my arch-nemesis back then.
    I have a doraku about Keldeo, and am not going to make any teams without it. Just remember this: don't listen to Molk, my arch-nemesis back then.
    It's easy to be infracted, just wait until someone who doesn't like you becomes a mod. Also, I know from personal experience that revocations of infractions don't happen much, there have been mods who have infracted me and actually apologised when they realised it meant a ban, but nobody revoked the infraction. Re C&C, where did you come up with the "1 year" figure? We need to PM, the 420 limit is killing me.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    LMAO IS THIS SOMEONE ELSE OR REALLY THE LEGEND
    OK then, tell me why you think it's unnecessary. Also, some of the things you said still imply that Smogon is wide open to corruption e.g. saying people are "usually" picked because of something (this can mean 51%, which means 49% corruption, which is way too high, anything above 0% is too high), and talking about "good forum presence". Who defines "good"? (I'd say more but for 420 char limit)
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Usually picked for tournament presence. The remaining being picked for QC reasons. Good forum presence means that they are active enough on the forums to respond to a PM, because if they can't communicate their thoughts to the leaders then they aren't useful. Obviously good posting is valued as well.

C&C thing would extend the time it takes to write all the analyses by a year without significantly improving the quality. A decent skeleton and an amazing skeleton end up with about the same quality product if QC does their job. And bad skeletons are already reassigned. The snooze you lose system of assigning analyses is also not a problem because it's rare that there is more than 1 person super passionate about doing a analysis.

The moderation thing is unnecessary because incorrect infractions can be undone by SS, and any mod/the infracted user can see the infraction and communicate that they think it was incorrect. Additionally, as someone who has been infracted, it's really hard to be infracted, and you have to be a dumbass to get infracted multiple times.

I'm sure you will find more conspiracy theories somewhere in this post, but I promise you it's because you are misinterpreting something (like usually), and are weirdly paranoid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…