Coconut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gotta fite for the BSS tour. What day and time are you available? I'll be on all of today.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I should be around in the afternoon today, you can find me in the Little Cup room basically all the time.
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Sorry to be a bother, but we're supposed to hurry up apparently. When are you next available?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I have all day tomorrow until the LCPL draft
    Oh, Oh, Oh Oh, I used to love you.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    if we build around specs trick porygon will u love me still, dearest coco?
    tcr
    tcr
    thanks
    hi o: when fite for stabmons open gmt-6 here
    we see each other p often so i doubt playing should be a problem
    hi stabmons open when im gmt+0
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, I'm GMT-5, I'm more free next week, but this weekend should be okay if that's cool with you. If you find me in the LC room, feel free to shoot me a message, I'm sure we can work something out.
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    alright sure, i'm pretty free tomo so i'll try find you then
    hi stabmons open when im gmt+0
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, I'm GMT-5. This week is going to be busy for me, but next week should be really good. Can we try for then? You can find me very often in the Little Cup room.
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    sure
    when are you good to go for farm league? i'm in the process of moving and will be over the next two days or so but late this week/the weekend will be perfect
    Hey Coconut.! I was looking for some in-game LC Pokemons and was hoping you could help me out! Thanks in advance!
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Sure, Personal Message me with the pokemon you want with spreads, I will be more than happy to breed them for you!
    Melon
    Melon
    I'd like a Snovanha 2.0 please!
    Hi, we play for ORAS Team Tournament, I'm GMT-4 (EST), when can you play? :)
    Always!
    Always!
    I can do sometime tonight, have any specific times that'd be good for you?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Just about any time from right now, to the rest of the night.
    Always!
    Always!
    Hi Coconut, seems we missed each other on smogtours last time, I'm gonna be online for quite some time today and tomorrow, so whenever you can, hit me up so we can arrange a time and finish this ORAS OU week!
    Hey, we play for the ORAS Team tournament, what time can you be available?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Sure, let's get this done!
    Isza
    Isza
    alright, it's 11:51 AM for me atm, and I will be home before 3:30 and can play then, sounds good?
    Isza
    Isza
    hey, im on rn if you wanna play
    paired for captt I'm est. shouldnt be hard to get done we see each other online a lot
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Sounds good, hit me up when you see me.
    Sup man we're paired for NU open. I'm EST and could play as early as this Sunday evening.
    Hello, I would like some in-game LC pokemon. Do you supply the game as well?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I don't supply the game. PM me if srs.
    OP
    OP
    Darn it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…