Its_A_Random
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Edited w/ changes

Funny, someone told me Cyclohm's supposed to have Bind not Bide o-o gosh. Sorry for formatting, mobile is )_)
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    You still need to integrate M-Luke stats into Luke's profile though so if you do that, you are approved.
    Fixed my Honedge.Now to hope it doesn't take forever to get reapproved
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Okay approved. Would be easier to split eggs and tutors though.
    Manazran
    alrighty,will do
    Just confirming: I should send Syclant/Sylveon/MegAudino/Greninja, right? And you are sending D-Nair-H/Clefable/Aromatisse/Garde?

I may have forgotten -_-. On the meanwhile I will go get a move or two on light syclant (regular Syclant has 0 moves that would hit light mons well soo...)
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Yeah. I will need to do some shopping before I send in though.
    "If Safeguard is up when you are to act on A1, replace your respective action with Trick Room" - Legal or illegal? If the former, would this work when Safeguard is up on either side of the field?
    I fixed the problems you pointed out. Mankey's fifth egg move is Night Slash, and Solosis' Hidden Power type is Fire.
    You should change the Planet's Fury Hydreigon's Thunderbolt to a different move, given that it can't learn TBolt.
    Just a note to anyone wanting to consult me that I am suffering from terrible internet that should be fixed by the 22nd of September.
    Can I get a legality check on;

"If Thunder Wave or Pain Split and you act first, Taunt that action, once only"

As 2 Substitutions? I'm not sure if "and you act first" is a legal chance clause (Also gives me excuse to temporarily push reffing back :u)
    Hey so I fixed Chimchar's speed, but I'm pretty sure Bronzor gets TM moves not tutor moves. I'm quoting the Beginner Guide here: "If the Pokemon has less than 5 confirmed Egg Moves, then you may select an extra current generation TM or HM move equal to (5 - # Egg Moves) (e.g. A Pokemon with four Egg moves gets one extra TM or HM move)" If I'm wrong then I'll totally go fix the moves.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    The guide needs to be fixed then *grumblegrumblegrumble*.

The handbook says "Some Pokemon, however, will not have enough such moves to choose from, particularly if they are genderless or have a small movepool. In the event that a Pokemon does not have enough egg moves to choose from, it starts with all the egg moves it has and then any spare egg move slots are filled with moves the Pokemon learns via move tutor in any generation."
    Stary02939
    Stary02939
    Ok, all fixed, thanks!
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    You are approved now. The guide has also been changed to reflect what is supposed to be the ruling now... -.-'
    If TSRD decides to forefit I wouldn't mind moving on to the next round.

Kind of a shame though. :(
    On TLR In case of DQ, the challenger gets what? nothing? previous scenarios? I never know for sure.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Forfeit anything gotten from current scenario only.
    Hey, unless I'm blind, Frosty's Greninja does not have Focus Blast.I don't think Greninja can even learn Focus Blast?
    Hey mate, i was trying to post in OI SQSA thread and the posting box just did not appear, no matter hiw many times i refreshed. Anyways I was hoping you could help. If i want my pokemon to have a name with japanese characters, is the easiest way to trade an egg over to a japanese language game, hatch it there and trade back?
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    I reckon that is the easiest way.

Also the posting issue might be related to the browser you are using. Are you using an up to date browser?
    Wh-why must the rest of your post be so agreeable and good; I had to like a post hating on staraptor ;~;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…