jay
    jay
    I'll let you know my availabilities closer to then cause as of now idk tbh
    jay
    jay
    i can play saturday all day
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Ok perfect, VM me when you're online since I guess I will get up earlier than you :)
    (or find me on PS main, I'll be there)
    Why do you predict me to lose every round :(
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Because I believe that you wouldn't have win half of those battles if it wasn't for proving me wrong
    Yo were paired up for no status tour r2 im GMT+2.Wen fite?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am gmt+1
    I am free pretty much everyday until 11pm your zone. So whenever you want :)
    Aramonia
    Aramonia
    So monday 9pm my time?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    perfect, see you on Monday
    when fight for sabotage
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    um dude?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I told you my timezone. I told you when I was available. I have neither information about you, you're just popping up at random times outside of my availabilities to say "let's play now".

But it does not matter anymore since it gave me the activity win
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    i dont mind, but i was asking like in how much time you could fight since my gmt converter wasn't working, and I was just wondering in how many hours from that time you could battle, but w/e lol.
    when will we play for super stars? im central time. gmt -6
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Now? otherwise any day before 3pm your zone would work
    Laurel
    Laurel
    now is good
    when fite for no status OU thingy? GMT +0 but busy~ish, how does Friday 10-12 PM my time sound with you?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm gmt +1
    Friday evening works, I'd rather stay not that late though so if you can make it at 10pm your zone then let's do that. I'll be on smogtours
    HJAD
    HJAD
    kk I'll try, I have football practice so I'll try and get on asap after
    do u know how much pts is enough to clinch slam playoffs oO
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Since you have 15 you should be secure with two more wins. One could be enough if you're lucky with other people's matchs. Three if you're really unlucky (but I honestly don't think it will be more than 19, even if it's mathematically possible)
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ah ic, thanks man
    tu connais un bug qui rend impossible de se co au main server avec "perhaps because the server was restart" à chaque fois ?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    ok bah ça peut venir de là, certaines ip publiques sont bannies soit parce que quelqu'un à fait le con avec, soit parce que l'ip est tout simplement reconnue comme publique. J'avais eu le même probleme à la fac
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Voire même, maintenant que j'y pense, le lieu public en question qui bloque les serveurs de jeu. Le mcdo près de chez moi fait ça, je devais passer par un proxy pour me connecter
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Moi ça dépend des médiathèques en l'occurence.
    Hey, were paired for ADV/DPP/BW bo3 tour, I'm free most of the week and am gmt+2, when can you play?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am GMT +1.
    I can play most of the week as well until 10pm. For the sake of scheduling, let's say Tuesday around 6pm your time? Or just pick any other time, it should work for me.
    Entei
    Entei
    that time works for me.
    Entei
    Entei
    Im on smogtours and on PS!Main in OU room.. PM me.
    We play DOU for Bang finals; GMT-5.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am GMT+2, GMT+1 from next Sunday.

I am free pretty much any day from 10 am to 11 pm my zone. If that is too early for you, I can also play right after the Tour on Saturday and Sunday.
    Hi when can you play for the ORAS team tour? Im gmt+1 and free most days
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I'm +2 and free pretty much any day from 10am to 11pm.

For the sake of scheduling: what about playing tomorrow around 5pm your zone? If you can't / are not ready yet just suggest anything within my time range and we'll play
    Anty
    Anty
    I can do that time
    Anty
    Anty
    ill be on smogtours
    yo, we need to pay for the ORAS team tour. When do you wanna play? I'm GMT-6, every day but Wednesday and Sunday should be alright. :]
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm +2 so let's schedule for my evening/your afternoon

What about this time tomorrow? Or a bit later if that's too early for you. Otherwise I'm free most days from 10am to 11pm, just suggesting this for the sake of suggesting a time.
    Edgar
    Edgar
    yeah I can play tomrrow at 1pm my time, it would be 10 pm for you but I can play an hour later if that's what you desire.
    Edgar
    Edgar
    are we still on for today?
    Hey Vinc we are paired for Doubles Open. Looks like we have a heavy time difference as im in GMT -7. Can you possibly play Tuesday/Thursday between 12noon-3pm my time?
    we have to play for pocl, it's ok sunday afternoon/evening?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am not here this weekend. I will try to be online around Tour time on Sunday but if I can't, I'll need to play either on Monday or get subbed out
    Hey, we're paired for the CC Tour. GMT -4, I'm available most evenings. I also have no classes next Monday and Tuesday, so I'm available pretty much all day.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sorry to john but I am not here this weekend. Monday evening or Tuesday at anytime should work. Let's say tuesday around 3pm your zone for the sake of scheduling ?
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Looks like the deadline is soon, I'll be available on smogtours for a few more hours. We can request an extension if that doesn't work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…