HeaLnDeaL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think amit is ever gonna implement Syclant's GP check. Can I implement the stuff from TDP's check and give it a 2/2 myself?
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Cbrevan took it over. this was posted in the reservation thread.
    Empress
    Empress
    Ah thx. Didn't check the thread lol
    Revenankhs
    Johning Capabilities: This team has flipping OP. Expect Johning. 8/11 Johning score.

Fidgety Fidgets
    Johning Capabilities: I don't know??? Do you know??? Oma was/is part of a johning team, but I don't think he's nearly as big of a culprit as OP. Therefore I have to give this team a 4/11 johning score.
    OP
    OP
    lol
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    hmm actually I just heard this weak cb might want you guys to john. dunno, deez rumors.
    OP
    OP
    I'm just a cheerleader anyway 8)
    hi

What do u use to art
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Look at cretacerus's stuff tho.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Oh, I also pretty much always do a paper/pencil sketch that I then photograph or scan in, and then I just build over top that with digital layers in paint.net.
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    that's what i thought

ty :)

also yea creta is hakr
    Hey there, have you ever considered creating an art thread? :P
    I'm sure people would love to see you drawings!
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Maybe when I have more to share... I still don't have very many examples of non-fakemon digital art.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Oh cool, you're working on a Fakemon dex? :D
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Oh no, not really. Just some CAP art and occasional fakemon work for my server before I stopped paying my server bill x.x
    yo give GlassWire a look, i use it to keep track of my data use now, it'll help you figure out what's eating up all your data.
    It's funny because my laptop charger happens to be working fine now. The computer itself on the other hand is totaled XD
    when fite lcpl im gmt -6
    Rumor
    Rumor
    i have work 6-CL that day.. i can do it Wednesday Night, Thursday Night, Sunday Night, Friday Day until like 7:40 your time, and Saturday from like 2:30pm my time to like 6:30 my time
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Friday at 7:00 my time / 5:00 your time?
    Rumor
    Rumor
    sure
    User healndeal not found. Did you misspell their name?
    sparktrain
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Yeah you misspelled. It's pronounced HeaLnDeaL but spelled loserfacemeaniepants.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    It baffles me how often people misspell it. loserfacemeaniepants seems so simple.
    Hey, I realized that I'm going to have trouble w/ activity over the next couple days, so you can have the win for the cap playtest ^_^
    Also glad to save you the trouble of driving into town for wifi :p
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    idk, I feel really guilty. If it comes to activity, I think you should win tbh since I couldn't make the original scheduled time.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    If you actually want to play in the next round then I think it's only fair you get the activity win :/ I'm just not sure what you want any more.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    That said, if you don't want to play next round, then I guess I'd like a chance at advancing forward... :S
    Got the message from Sparktrain that you were having some internet issues and couldn't make it tonight; wanna play around 8pm/11pm (so...same time) Sunday?

Let me know if that works!
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Yeah, I'm that will work! Internet has been down for my phone for 2 days now, but I'm hoping it will be back tomorrow night... If not I can try driving into town for better signal.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    *yeah, I'm hoping that will work
    I'm west, wanna do 8 PM my time / 11 PM your time on Friday?
    Otherwise I can go as early as 6:30 or as late as 11 my time that night if you want (I can also probably work out later, but I assume you don't wanna play at 2 AM... :P )

If that doesn't work, hit me up with some other days that might!
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    Friday at 8PM/11PM should work : ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…