Shoka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we gotta play for bw cup man. I'm GMT+10. Sometime Wednesday or Thursday would be perfect for me.
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Hi, I'm GMT +2. I think I can make it tomorow or Thursday around 4 pm my time.
    Shoka
    Shoka
    ?
    Shoka
    Shoka
    I'm on man
    hey we're paired for rby cup, when fite? im gmt+1 and free all day today, tomorrow amd tuesday, can do nights only wed-friday and weekends are dependent on work, whens best for you?
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Hi, I'm gmt +2, well that's cool then we will play tomorow or tuesday.
    hi bw cup when fite ? gmt +2 btw
    Shoka
    Shoka
    22h je serai la desolé du retard j'ai un imprevu
    SiTuM
    SiTuM
    dac pm moi sur showdown si je réponds pas att 1 sec c'est que je bouffe
    SiTuM
    SiTuM
    euh t'es pas co
    hy, gmt+2, when can you play for BW cup?
    I would prefer playing in the weekend on a evening, can you make sunday around 6pm?
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Sure, sunday 6pm.
    Shoka
    Shoka
    tell me when you are ready to play
    Yo sorry I missed you on stours, I'll be on/off there most of the night so we can arrange to play if I see you.
    wesh quitte pas t'as encore tes chances pour le st tu sais

gl a l'ost
    Shoka
    Shoka
    C'est une perte de temps, je vais me concentrer sur l'ost et le classic
    Hey when can you fight for SPL. I'm GMT -8 and would prefer fighting on Friday since I don't really know what my schedule for the weekend is and would like some time to prep :o
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Hi, Friday is fine, I'm gmt+1 but I can't after 9pm my time : \
    shiloh
    shiloh
    Ok I will try to make it around Friday 9PM your time, but I don't think I will be able to. Are you free around that time on Saturday as well, as I'm free from like 7PM - 11PM on Saturday your time
    A I Got TM87
    A I Got TM87
    7pm-11pm Saturday sounds good to me.
    I'm ready to fight, when can you play GMT, I work weekends atm so i wont be able to make it on then, However I'm free Mon-Friday from 8pm-11pm GMT on all weekdays, pick a time and I'll make it.
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Yo, let's play Friday 8pm GMT +1
    GOD MARTH
    GOD MARTH
    Okay i'll be there
    When would you like to play for OST? I'm GMT-5, i'd prefer a weekend game but sometimes i am available after 5 pm my time on the weekdays
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    yh man I tried to play it safe and use my advantage when I had it and by not acting on a bit too many predictions you got me in the end, which is why that post is mostly how i'm mad at myself for not acting on my predictions and letting minor rng affect the outcome of the game. Glad you understand, if i get time i will definitely join smogon tour :D
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I will say though that after getting that out and rewatching the games it was a really really good series and I enjoyed it a lot, and it also taught me a lot so thanks for the games man and gl in the future.
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Yeah it really was, you too bro.
    Hey when do you want to play Superstars?:)
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Hi, I don't really know. I'm very busy with school, probably during the week end
    Steve Angello
    Either now in 30 Minutes or Sunday?:)
    Shoka
    Shoka
    mmh ok in 30 minutes
    hey, would you like to play a little early? 3 or so if that's fine (that's 30 minutes)
    je serai dispo sur le main aujourd'hui, mais pas de façon très régulière
    si on se capte pas, je serai dispo dimanche soir sur smogtours
    ei man when can you play for smogon superstars ? i'm gmt +1
    Shoka
    Shoka
    now i'm on smogtour
    I'm your tutee for round 100, do we want me to just add you on skype or something?
    Hi! I'm your tutee for round 99. I'm GMT +2, when are you available to start this thing? Also I would prefer to use skype if you don't mind.
    Shoka
    Shoka
    Hi, add me shoka.95
    Shoka
    Shoka
    I accepted you, just talking me when you are on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…