Mr.378
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• farceus tourney im gmt-6 when fite?
    wisc
    wisc
    hey. i can play all day tomorrow and p much all day tomorrow except 1-4 pm. Friday and the weekend I have my last finals and am traveling back home so that may not work so well
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Alright. I have exams Thursday and tomorrow so they're bad days for me. This could be hard to arrange so we'll see.
    wisc
    wisc
    yeah i think i can go sunday or next monday if that works for you
    we gotta play for roa im gmt -8 and would prefer if we played the gsc on ps
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    That's fine with me. gmt-6 I can try tuesday or thursday.
    jacob
    jacob
    You wanna play today?
    he when nojohns
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    TUesday or thursday works best. I am gmt-6.
    QWILY
    QWILY
    i'm gmt +1. could you play friday? i can only play 11pm (or later) your time on weekdays
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll see what I can do then.
    when to play for seasonal? saturday around noon my time works best for me. I'm gmt -8 so let me know if that works with you.
    Ubers ssnl wen play est here and free all day tomorrow (sunday)?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll be free tomorrow as well. We see each other a lot so we can get it done.
    hyw
    Yoo ill be on and offline for the next like 12 hours super bored so hmu here and ill get on ps or whatever ^^
    yo, when do you wanna play for RoA major league? I'm GMT-5
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Can you do it a bit earlier? How about 1?
    Joltage
    Joltage
    should be fine with me. wanna meet on smogtours for the adv match fist, and then we'll hop on PO for the gsc fight?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    That'll be good. see you then
    GSC UU tournament (was a mistake on Sapientia's side to pair you against Dr Ciel), when fite
    if possible I'd love to play in a time between 4 PM and 10 PM GMT+2, but I can play in the morning or later the evening/night in the weekends.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Let's just wait. Now isn't good for me.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm on PO main room, come and chall whenever you're here
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    My apologies for all of this. I'm busier then I thought I'd be so just have the win.
    What up, just wanted to check in with you about gsc tour on pkmn perfect, see how you're going arranging a time and all that. Your opp is Cased
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    dw I remember the tour. It's just that me and cased know each other and we'll probably play when we can both met each other.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    yeah all good man, just thought i'd check anyway
    wanna fite now?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sorry I had to work. Once more Tuesday afternon would be best for me if that's good with you.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    sry for not notifying u earlier but i hav a shitton of schoolwork...maybe friday nite can work? or weeekend
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sure thing. We'll see when it happens but Saturday/Friday could be fine.
    ayo GSC UU cup (the DerDomme one by Sapientia)
    when can you fite? I'm GMT +5:30 and prefer nights but I can accommodate most times if you need
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    this Saturday it'd have to be at a night time for me
    otherwise every other day this week I can do most times
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Alright if Thursday or Sunday is better we can do it then. I have a bit scheduled for Thursday so I'd prefer Sunday but if you want to do it then I will.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    no that's fine i'll do the better day for you
    Sunday it is. we can decide a time later as I'm not sure of my plans (though probably nothing that day)
    hey we're paired for the round 1 of ubers open, when can you play? I can only play during week ends and next tuesday after 10 PM, GMT+1
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can try next Tuesday. i am gmt-5 and can make it then.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    i'm on smogtours and in the ubers room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…