Hack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I heard the sound of a bee and fled my laptop that because I was scared that it'd attack me when you were talking to me :(.

Sry.
    Well, playing once again against a really good player is the reason why I am glad I joined smogon and especially ubers. Is Saturday 9pm your time ok for you?
    Hack
    Hack
    Just confirming 9 pm GMT +1
    hoenn say you want vm but you no respond to anybody except dominatio. do I try talk to you other way?
    Kideymekus
    okay thank you. I no know yet if I can play wednesday thursday. Sorry. I can tell you before 12 on that day if I can play. Is okay? I have things that I no know time for yet.
    Kideymekus
    sorry I is late. I can come today. I will wait in ubers room starting at 16. if you can't come is okay.
    Kideymekus
    Sorry I miss time again. I have thing I no expect. I try again another week.
    Hey Hack. When you wanna play for seasonal? i'm GMT +4 & can preferably play on Sunday. i'm also free every night between 10 pm - 12 pm. Let me know your convenience.
    let's give this another try
    what times can you play for hruc?
    Hack
    Hack
    Weekend is suitable due to timezone differences. I can play most times before midnight my time (gmt+1) on saturday. Sunday also works, though not as late
    oversway
    oversway
    I have an obligation on saturday, so I'll try to find you on Sunday
    Do you come on PS often at all? If so, can you give me a rough time window so I can try in order to play for HRUC. ^^ I feel like it might just be because our timezone difference is whack lol
    yo were up for seasonals. wed/thurs is good for me but if you cant play then we can figure something out.
    benbe
    benbe
    +1
    Hack
    Hack
    also +1 so those days should be fine
    Yo we're paired for round 1 of Sparkblades Farceus tour I'm GMT+0, when are you able to play? Mondays and thursdays I can't rly play until 5pm my time this week, but other days I'm free
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm GMT +1 so it shouldn't be too hard to find time to play. Does tuesday work?
    Cynara
    Yh Tuesday works anytime, i'd prefer like after 12 though
    Cynara
    If you're still able to play today, Let me know when you're available, you can find me in the ubers room on PS! or on smogtours, so you can just shoot me a pm on there when you're ready if you like
    when do you want to play for seasonal? I'm GMT -5 and should be free all of tomorrow, monday and wednesday after 5 pm my time, and all of thursday barring 2-5 pm my time
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm getting home later today so we could play then if you want to?
    zf
    could you play now?
    ubers seasonal, I'm gmt-8
    oversway
    oversway
    I tried to find you last night, unfortunately I didn't see you. You're PS username is Hack, correct? This weekend should also work in terms of times
    Hack
    Hack
    Yeah maybe cause you were lookinh for me on time windows i couldnt make. Maybe you could have picked one of the times i proposed instead of being so vague. Im gone for weekend, as i explicitly stated in my first vm, but nice try with activity
    oversway
    oversway
    Um I couldn't be on thursday because I had a test on Friday, it might sound lame to you, but I'm in high school and time is tight
    We could request an extension, I'm open to that option
    And every time I'm on I've done /whois hack, and I haven't gotten anything
    edit: nvm im retarded
    Hack
    Hack
    Oo I didn't see what you posted initially haha
    Kingler
    Kingler
    it was about the lc thing but i thought you were talking about SPL 5 instead of SPL 6 :/
    hey we have to play lc stabmons for the om tour, when are available? i'm gmt+1 btw
    Hack
    Hack
    take the win
    We gotta play for losers bracket when fite
    Hack
    Hack
    I think we'll get a couple of days. I'll be as flexible as possible. Anyway, I'm off for today
    Berks
    Berks
    Okay we definitely need to play soon! I might have issues tomorrow though but if you're on rn por favor
    Berks
    Berks
    I'm on PS for about an hour now
    Hi, wanna play for xy tour tmrw sometime?
    Hack
    Hack
    Dude I also forgot but I think we said like 7 pm gmt?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Hmm if it was 7 pm gmt+0, would it be ok if we can play at 8 pm? since I have another final to play at 7 pm gmt+0
    Hack
    Hack
    yeah 8 pm works too
    want to play for botw thing sunday?
    Hack
    Hack
    yeah, I am in a hectic period with exams and stuff so don't expect some marathon series. bo3 max
    Sweep
    i'm p busy too, might use old teams but IDK. one BW / one BW + yveltal + one DPP sound ok?
    bw+ygod tour \o/
    im gmt +5.30, evenings during the weekdays and the whole of weekend is when i can play
    btw i've been busy lately so will need till sunday(prolly including sunday) to build teams
    Hack
    Hack
    I can probably play today, but week should be fine. Just has to be scheduled carefully as I'm quite busy during the week.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i won't make it today, till wednesday i can play from 5pm to 11pm my time, starting thursday i can play any time of the day
    Hack
    Hack
    Can you play in an hour or so?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…