Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Zarel, I found a way to break the Endless Battle Clause. I'll post a replay of it at the end of this message. Respond to this message if you think this is Custom Avi worthy, because I heard you get those if you found ways to break the clause. In the replay, watch till turn 50, then skip to turn 145 if you want to skip a boring part and watch how I recover Fling's PP.
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-300648619
    "In addition, certain Smogon badges translate to global voice on PS"
    d-does community contributor count
    So, if I understand correctly, the tiering separation beetween megas and their base form is going to start from next month. Correct?
    so global mod @Trickster told me that you told him to give me The Immortal's paypal cause i asked him if theres anyway i can donate to the site cause i love it. he said wait a minute and replied with a supposed email belonging to the imortal and sai you gave it to him to give to me true or not?
    davidly1
    i have screenshots to prove it if it didnt happen
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, I'd prefer if you donated to The Immortal. I don't really need money, and TI is one of the programmers who's done a lot for me, working on PS.
    Hi Zarel! is it possible to look for/at ladder scores in the old database (or post the database somewhere online)? If i could get proof of my ru suspect run (which was like 200coil away from reqs.) i might be let off by playing only a few more games. Which saves me loaaads of time :)

if not thn so be it :)
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, I don't have any old ladder scores, the old database kind of got ruined while I was trying to convert it.
    Coudn't you wait till after the suspects to reset the ladder? Now all my reqs are gone and I was so close....
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It looks fine to me? Was there anything specifically you were concerned about?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    well, it wasn't an endless battle we just both ate leppa berries since we only had metronome and wanted more PP, the battle would have finished fine.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'll look into loosening the endless battle requirements.
    Hi Zarel, when looking over asking an admin for a private room, it states that the requester must be someone who hasn't been punished recently. How many days or weeks must have been the punishment in order to request for a private room.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, I have no clue. Try asking the Help room?
    Zarel why not allow people to create pastes in the teambuilder to help sort our teams? I got 60 teams it becomes hard to find stuff, although Ctrl + F helps :3
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Folders are planned.
    Yo keep up the great work, also I was wondering if there was any way to get custom models (like the one made in Smeargle's Laptop forum) into the server.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It's probably possible using browser extensions or custom clients or something, but it's not something I officially support, sorry.
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    yah I completely understand that. Thanks.
    Hi Zarel, I was wondering if I have permission to use the data at Pokemon Showdown/data for a project, and if so, how should I go about citing you and the Showdown staff?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Feel free. US copyright law does not apply to raw data, so you don't need to cite us at all. If you'd like to anyway, do it however you want. Linking to the GitHub project may be easiest.
    the button is fantastic, much thanks. hope chaos pays you at least a little :)
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Actually, as of the time you posted that (5 minutes ago), it was still kind of buggy. I think as of now I've fixed all the bugs, though.
    Can i have clear gif profiles as everyone everytime i try to it turns out to look like shit
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I have no idea what you're asking.
    Eon lights
    Eon lights
    when i try to change my profile into a gif its blury as fuck but others people gif profile is clear as water? and when i make my gifs a suitable size this site says its to big how come?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Oh, that, sorry, I'm not involved in the forum; ask someone else?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…