ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When fight for farm league? I'm gmt -7 and can play most afternoons
    MZ
    MZ
    I figured it's probably too late, I'll be around much earlier tomorrow if you still want to do around this time
    MZ
    MZ
    you around?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i am now
    when do you want to play for major league roa? im gmt+0
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey im gmt +1. wanna fight around 5-6 pm my time tomorrow?
    p2
    yeah ill be available
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im on smogtours
    hey man, when would you like to play for Major League? i am EST and available usually between 830PM-12AM. i am unavailable Thursday-Sunday this week unfortunately as i'll be away, but wednesday i should have availability earlier in the morning (8AM-2PM). let me know!
    teal6
    teal6
    ah np, i will try to get home around 8 but i can't guarentee it bc of train delays which are common -_- .. if i get home then should i just message you?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i always have irc open so flashing me there is actually the easiest way to get my attention
    teal6
    teal6
    sounds good pal
    hey dude when can we get these matches done?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Oh you actually start pretty late. I might not have class on Friday so we could get it done during your morning then
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    alright man, i can be on for the next like 8 hours. HMU if you get on and we can play
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ok im available now
    When can u play for superstars?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    either around 5-6 pm my time if that works for you, or else i can do around midnight my time too. im gmt +1
    Ragnarock
    ok the 5-6pm your time is fine
    Ragnarock
    Seems like something came up for me irl, it might have to be the 6 your time then, if I can't make it I'll try to get an extension
    hey man I can play tomorrow from 9 am to 5 pm, wednesday and thursday from 5 to 10 pm and friday from 1 pm to 3 am for superstars. pls just vm me here on forums and Ill come on stours.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Around 9 pm on Wednesday or Thursday should work
    Aurious
    Aurious
    kk will be there
    hi! my timezone is eastern standard time (i believe it is -5), and i am available from 11am - 3 pm my time as well as any time past 10 pm my time. i can be a little bit flexible with that, but it is governed by work. on sunday i am available all day. i need to make new teams so i would prefer to play later in the week. thanks!!

i know we said sunday in passing, is that cool?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im fairly sure the earliest ill be able to get online on sunday would be around midnight. ill find you on smogtours / vm you here as soon as i get on, im just posting this as a heads up so you won't think i forgot about it or anything
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    k. i can also play today
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im on smogtours
    ubers ssnl wheeeen?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    when i learn how to build oras teams instead of ripping off hack / steeljackal teams :o. my weekend looks like it'll be kinda busy but maybe some time next week, monday or tuesday? im gmt +2 but i don't really mind playing at midnight or whatever.
    It looks like we got an extension with the 14th being the new deadline for LC open. I can try to play on Thursday morning (GMT + 11), which would be late Wednesday night for you (maybe midnight or 1 AM, so I understand if that is too late). If macle is happy to give us a few extra hours, I can try to play on Thursday night at a time similar to our original time.
    Hey :) xy ubers Tour :o
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    unless you moved halfway around the world, our timezones should be the same (gmt +2). some time during the day during the weekend is far and away the easiest time for me to get it done as I'm online pretty much all the time :]
    Just a nitpick, in your team your Salamence has only 2 moves
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Yeah locking yourself in eq /fire blast is terrible (and you don't really need those moves either) + it'd mess up sleep talk
    Hey were paired up for home field. Im gmt-5 ish and available this weekend. I should be around most of the weekend so let me know what times work for you so we can wrap this up.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hi im gmt +2. i think the easiest time to get this done is like 11pm - midnightish my time when im lurking around smogtours for smogon tour. im also on irc whenever im on my comp so if you see me there, feel free to hit me up
    AM
    AM
    Ill lurk around smogtours this weekend if you see me shoot me a message. Ill be around when smogtours starts so I guess that sounds like a good time before or after to do so.
    Hi, we're paired for LC open round 5. I'm GMT + 10 (but I will change to +11 on Sunday) and it looks like you're GMT + 2, so we can play from 11:00-15:00 your time (20:00-0:00 for me) if that suits you. The alternative is really early in the morning for you (like 1 AM), which is late morning for me. A day after Tuesday would be best for me n_n
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    that should work i think
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm on now and will be for the next 5ish hours outside of lunch :o
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    I logged off PS about 90 minutes before you sent this and went to sleep early because I need to work today rip :(. I guess we'll need an extension to get this done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…