WinterWave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're facing each other in scRUb league. I can battle anytime tonight, I'm available late evenings Fri/Sat/Sun (at or after 9pm your time til around 2am lol). I'm GMT -4. Lemme know what works best, and good luck!
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    Hey, GMT-5. I can battle most of today and pretty much any day haha. Good luck!!
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    ok let's battle soon, I can battle later tonight or tomorrow late night, that's pretty much my availability since friday's the deadline
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    ok, can u battle today at the same time that you posted that? If not then I'm mostly open throughout the day
    Hey, I should be free any time tonight, as well as most of tomorrow. My timezone is EST (GMT-4). Let me know what works best for you.
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    cool, im gmt-5. im on now
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Cool. I'm in the middle of trying to figure out some mod stuff for CAP, but I should be on in a few minutes.
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    ill be on as cerise winter
    Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for your participation in the OL! I hope you stick around Orange Islands, it's a ton of fun :>
    Dude I have to actually go by 4 so can you play like around 3?
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    sure, im on now
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    Yeah, take the win because I have lots of stuff to do tomorrow.. sorry that I couldn't play u today, I had to go somewhere and it took WAY longer than I expected :<
    Remember you have two days to fight for the doubles minitour :)
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    yeah, we're playing on friday or saturday :)
    When are you available to play?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I cannot since comcast apparently screwed up my internet so I need to wait till tomorrow to get it fixed. That and playing on my phone won't work since I don't have any doubles teams on ot. Sorry ;(
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    Are you up to play in about 10 hours? Sorry if I don't answer because I have to go to school soon.
    Hey, I tried to distribute players differently and dropped Deoxymoron from my team in the Doubles Team Tournament; are you interested in entering?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    being on my team*
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    Hey, so me and finally are already making a team. Who else is on your team?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Oh, I already have AuraRayquaza
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…