Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for adv dpp bw bo3 tour?
    zf
    i'm available most weeknights after 5 pm my time, all days thursday, and all day most weekends.
    Teampreviewless when??
    zf
    i can play now if you can. i'm on pandora as user zf
    Hey, we're up for Bo3 Tour (ADV/DPP/BW). I'm gmt +1, when can you play ?
    Tom0410
    do you confirm this evening 5pm your time ?
    zf
    i'll be there
    zf
    have you been online at all? i've been on smogtours and main for the past 1.5 hours
    Hey, we got matched for ubers seasonals :[
    when do you wanna play? I'm gmt-7 and free after 3pm most weekdays
    OP
    OP
    Ok I do sometime after 6pm
    zf
    up to play in a hour or so?
    OP
    OP
    Sorry I had some stuff come up today. I'm available for a lot of Saturday/Sunday though.
    hello! when u wanna play for uber open. Im gmt-8 and can probs do it tmr or sunday
    zf
    sometime tomorrow could probably work, maybe around tour or something
    ez
    ez
    alright ill play u whenever i get on kek
    ez
    ez
    wat time today?
    we're up for that team tour. gmt -5, weekdays are good for me
    zf
    i'm free most of monday, tuesday, and thursday. name a time and day and i'll try to be there
    Fortune
    Fortune
    thursday, 5pm my time?
    zf
    yeah, that sounds fine
    ORAS Team Tour. I'm GMT -7, would prefer fighting on the weekends or on Friday during Tour Times so just let me know what works for you.
    zf
    i'll probably be free friday during tour, as well as saturday too
    zf
    yo we also have to fight for ubers seasonal. up for all these matches saturday tour time?
    zf
    we can play tomorrow tour times or later today, around 11
    Hi we need to play for Ubers Fall Seasonal R1. When would u be able to play? I'm GMT+3, usually can't play after my 11PM and won't be able to play during Saturday.
    zf
    yeah, that sounds fine
    zf
    hi, can you play now?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sry, just got back to home. But I'm in smogtours under name Karppi
    change of scheduling
    you're versus Steve Angello now (we got our 1 day extension and I lost)
    ok ZF it's me vs you for Ubers Open R3
    when can you play? I'm GMT +5:30, I can play on Wednesday at night for me (I'm landing from a flight) or Thurs/Fri at most times (I can probably accommodate you at almost any time)
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 5 pm my time and all day weekends. i'm probably also available thursdays all day, so that would probably work best for both of us.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    Does 9:30pm my time Thursday work for you? That makes it 12pm in the afternoon for you.

Also let's just play every game that day.
    zf
    Yeah that should work just fine for me.
    Hey ZF, would you mind linking or posting to me or Outrage a description of your Classic Sand HO please? It's for Outrage's Sample teams thread.
    zf
    I'll do it when I have free time; currently dealing w/ projects in o-chem II and thermo/diff eq
    Aquasition
    Aquasition
    alrighty, thanks! :]
    zf
    *a project in o-chem and hw in the other 2 lol. but ye, i'll try to get it sometime
    Hey bro
    Ubers open
    When can you play? Tuesday, Sunday, and weekdays before 3PM don't work for me, but otherwise I'm good!
    zf
    zZzZ rigged pairings. I'm free all days but tuesday after 6 pm so lmk when you're available and i'll set the day aside
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I mean I'm pretty free as well, so you can pick the day if you'd like. Tuesday is my birthday and Sunday I am being dragged out to some family event, but legit any other day at most times, I can play, so feel free to pick and I'll accommodate.
    Ubers open r1. Ill specify times need be but we see each other round so it should be easy
    zf
    I should be able to play sometime Sunday if you're available then. If not, I'm available most weeknights after 6 and most of Thursday.
    eren
    How bout now babe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…