skylight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• eh i tried to start writing it and i really don't think what i'd have to say is worth putting out there
    Oh my god
    I never realized there was a mod,
    called skylight!
    skylight
    skylight
    I'm by far the coolest mod too :)
    skylight
    skylight
    Welcome to the community though, it's good to see users being social straight away. I see you're a writer, wanna write for our webzine? (I mod that too)
    Neon Skylite
    Neon Skylite
    Well I'd love to but I don't think I could do it all the time. You're talking about the smog, right? Oh and because I'm a budding competitive battler I may have to write in something non-competitive. Maybe the entertainment articles? BTW I really liked that article in some issue I forgot about the swamp.
    do you want us to reply to the SFP PM you sent us w/ our pokemon and paragraphs or to create a new pm
    skylight
    skylight
    up to you, either work :)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ok solid, i'll have it later tonight or tomorrow my time - thanks for offering the opportunity to me :)
    skylight
    skylight
    awesome, no probs glad you're on board here's hoping the others are too
    skylight! irc or ps when you get a chance? nothing bad or weird, i'd just like to actually talk to you when we get a chance~
    Heya, was looking over your b101 essentials/contributions threads, it could probably include the badge faq and not just the link, in order to add more clarity on such a large aspect of this site. As of right now, it's not very visible; actively hunting it down took me about fifteen minutes, google search notwithstanding.
    skylight
    skylight
    added, sorry for being a little while!
    Help, I just made an account and I cannot type replies, or threads. For some reason I can leave a comment on profiles, as you see. There is no text box for me on thread creation or threads to reply to, only a dull outline of a box that cannot be clicked to type.
    Employee 427
    Employee 427
    Ill just tell you my problem: showdown works fine at school on my labtop, but doesn't connect to the servers at home. It wont let me choose a name and gets stuck on "loading" for chat and battles and news
    skylight
    skylight
    Send a message to sweep, he should be able to put you in touch with someone who can help you out.
    Employee 427
    Employee 427
    Sweep with a dog pic?
    when did you want the behind scenes article to be written by? sorry haha i haven't been paying attention. maybe i would be able to chip in !
    skylight
    skylight
    probs by end of november? or before?
    I'd say you should just lock Toma's article pitch. If he's this late to reply to his own application, you can imagine how awful it'll be to make him complete the actual article.
    The art archive seems to list the Jellicent piece by me twice with one of the links being broken, you might want to fix that up even though it's a minor thing.
    Hi Skylight :]
    The Nitpick Guy here, just saw this: http://puu.sh/kOgZM/01a1240bf0.png in the Article Workshop Subscription Service OP, under "How does this work?" in the last line. There's a closing bracket, which doesn't have an opening bracket (I read it thrice, and even used the almighty tool ctrl+f!!). Happy to help the Smogon Info Hub. n_n
    hi nica!! its been a while!! i have a request; can u temporarily remove me from gp team list in aw or make a note im busy cos I have barely enough time anymore and feel bad when i get highlights lol
    Empress
    Empress
    Nooo don't leave us ;-;
    dhelmise
    "temporarily" gj snobalt
    See if people can ask admin questions directly on fb as well, unless that was implied.
    skylight
    skylight
    yea it was but i'll edit it in
    Hey, where's the post where you updated about who got which badge and such? I'm looking for it for something. :)
    skies
    skies
    Oh! Also, will you update the post with all SS when you update with recent badgeholder updates? Don't wanna rush ya lol.
    skylight
    skylight
    indeed, i only update it every few weeks or else it'd be incredibly irritating to constantly do, which is where i'll update them all at once (given AW is a constant daily thing i need to keep an eye on now)
    skies
    skies
    lol yeah.

thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…