col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congratulations, ben :)
    col49
    col49
    thanks boss haha. any chance you'd be gracing us with your presence some time this spl?
    TheEnder
    TheEnder
    i think i indeed will, haha.
    Congratulations on the Team Rater badge, 49. I hope you wear it with pride, honor, and dignity, just like other esteemed Smogon Users before you have.
    col49
    col49
    of course and always
    yo buddy, when would you like to play for team tournament? im usually available 8PM-12AM EST during weekdays, weekends are a bit more open but just gotta know when in advanced
    teal6
    teal6
    ah my bad man, i was here at 1030 probably until about 11, ended up passing out then cuz i got a headache. wanna play around noon EST?
    col49
    col49
    ah, i feel that. yeah, that should be fine for me
    teal6
    teal6
    awesome, on smogtours and main when you are
    what the hecks with your avatar fren
    col49
    col49
    i helping fund bkc's trip to a college of the arts
    i've actually really been liking the two tracks that have dropped from thumbs so far, you appear to be the only other person on here that appreciates driver though ;-;
    col49
    col49
    haha, it's a real shame too. i pre-ordered a couple days ago after seeing those two tracks on soundcloud, so i hope it pans out. last thing i ended up pre-ordering was battle's la di da di, and it ended up a lil watered down,sadly
    shiloh
    shiloh
    yeah im still debating on whether or not to pre-order. i think i might end up doing it since i really like the two tracks that have been released
    hi, we gotta play for UU minitour with megazam, zygarde, jirachi and more broke stuff, when? gmt-5
    LilOu
    LilOu
    I think that works, will confirm on Friday, probably, hope nothing pops out
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Hey, will be able pretty much all day
    col49
    col49
    ayte, one sec, i'll hop on smogtours
    In the ru rea search thread do we post a team / analysis of the mon before the deadline ends
    col49
    col49
    you don't necessarily have to post your team, though you're more than welcome to. i would prefer it if some kind of discussion on the 'mon used was given there, since that'd be kind of the point of the project haha
    Hey i got subbed in for the team tour, when are you available?
    fran17
    fran17
    hey sorry for missing, i had problem irl, today or tomorrow around the same hour is fine?
    col49
    col49
    sure
    fran17
    fran17
    if you want to anticipate our match i'm on rn on st, otherwise i can wait untile the time we scheduled
    Hey,you were asiigned my tutor for ORAS OU,when can we start?
    col49
    col49
    ah, sup. if it'd suit you, i should have a bunch of free time tomorrow (gmt-4), so that might make a good time for it. would you have a preferred method of communication? generally, i've found it easiest to use skype, but if you aren't comfortable w/that, i'm sure we can manage something else
    Reverneth
    Skype is good, but unfortunately i might not be free tomorrow.I gotta run some errands in the morning and afternoon and Im not sure how long that could take
    col49
    col49
    ah, well that's fair haha. hmu when you're available, we'll get things sorted. i'm ben.linde.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…