Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omg you read dice too??
    Haruno
    Haruno
    What a stalker xd. Dice is good though <3 one of the many Korean webcomics I'm reading. Hopefully season 3 starts up soon. What do you read o.o and u still never added me on skype
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    uhh I read way too much dude lol. my MAL has a ton of entries and it isn't even close to my total either.

uhh I don't see your request o.o
    ill add u myself from the ubers group contact list.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Uhh I don't know who you are on skype ;_; rip and sure hmu . I have such a huge amount of stuff I'm reading now, I wouldn't mind adding more stuff onto the list. In addition to some games
    i don't have my opponent's mons for the highlander. :/
    Haruno
    Haruno
    you get a bye this round which is essentially a free win.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Oh ok thought i was fighting bye lol
    I edited the mons in my signup for the highlander tour, since that was back on early page 1 thought I should say just in case
    Haruno
    Haruno
    That's fine. I wasn't even going to start making the list of players till signups end specifically in case this happens but you're fine
    Hey ubers ssnl when play tue thu fri i can play like 5 pm to 1 am est and sun almost all day, mon and sat are difficult; any of these times work for you sexy? ;)
    Of course gotta play with a good player in the Seasonal, im gmt-6 available friday all day, saturday in the afternoon/night
    DennisEG
    DennisEG
    yeah sunday sound fine afternoon/night, or now no jonhs
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Kk
    Haruno
    Haruno
    free in about 3 hours or so. Then once I'm free I'll be available for the next 4 hours. So er 7-midnight pretty much cali time.
    Hey there Haruno! We're paired up for Doubles Seasonals Round 7, when do you want to play? My timezone is EST -5.
    Digital Sound
    Digital Sound
    Well I didn't know about that, but Mizuhime just gave us an extension. Do you want to do this today and what time will you be coming online?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Busy thurs till like 11pm
    Free today from like 9pm onwards
    Busy Friday
    Busy sat
    Digital Sound
    Digital Sound
    alright then
    Aye b...when can I battle you for the oras team tour? Just give me a time and i'll be on showdown.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I gave times ._.
    We're matched up for the VGC tour, when are you available? I'm free from 7-10 PM on monday, wednesday and friday, and from 5-10 PM on tuesday and thursday (GMT -6). I'm not sure about saturday or sunday yet, in theory I'll be free but I'm not sure.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    oh whoops completely forgot about this and uhhhh would now work? If not tomorrow at like 5pm your time is doable
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Now works. I'm in the VGC room, challenge me whenever.
    SHE ROLLED THE DICE
    Haruno
    Haruno
    poor eunju though :[ everyone hates her but dongtaeeee
    Beowulf
    Beowulf
    u can have abilities activate automatically regardless if time paused or not. isnt that how taebin did his shit

eunju ;_;
    Haruno
    Haruno
    There has to be some limits regardless but due to eunju not increasing stats (I doubt she increased stats while she was running away) it seems like she's have hell particularly against teleportation since idk what she can really do.

I'm really curious on what's going to happen now though D: since mooyoung was made out to be the final villain early on and now it's unclear what's going to happen since he's still sealed and eunju seems like she's want to massacre anyone and everyone but dongtae + mio. Also really really hope that there are three clairvoyance users but eh. Iuno lol. I'm really liking how dice is headed though
    rofl we gotta play for dubs open, I'll just catch you on ps! y/n
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Rigged af pairings. Rofl. And y fite whenever I see you which should be quite often
    Hello! We're paired for NU open. I'm GMT-7, let me know when you can play.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    same timezone and most afternoons/evenings work. when are you free
    OP
    OP
    Are you able to play rn
    Haruno
    Haruno
    y gimme a sec
    Hey we're paired for LC open I'd like to play as soon as possible if you don't mind. Adding me on skype (proof.test) is the easiest way to contact me otherwise VMs are fine if you pick a scheduled time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…