C and E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do you want to play for ost? im gmt -3
    C and E
    C and E
    Hey brother. I am GMT -6. I live in Texas, United States. It looks like you are 3 hours ahead of me. Is playing on Friday, 5pm Argentina time ok with you?
    Enzonana.
    Enzonana.
    yeah, play on friday at 5pm gmt-3 its fine for me, see you then!
    Im playing against you in tournament, lets set a date please
    XMigue
    Same thing for the weekends, Im from spain, right now it is 13:00 here, so I think my night time should do well what do you think?
    C and E
    C and E
    Ok, you are 7 hours ahead of me. The best time for us to play is 12pm-1pm my time, 7pm-8pm your time. We have to play next week bc I will be busy all day today with Church, then in America there are two big football games today. Next week friday at 12pm my time. Let me know if you are ok with that?
    XMigue
    Im going to be out of home but maybe I can play, I will keep telling you how I have the day.
    Yo I'm your OST R4 opponent. I'm central time zone in US. Wanna battle this Sunday at 5 pm?
    C and E
    C and E
    Alright its great that were in the same time zone and Sunday actually sounds like a good day but we will have to play just a little later b/c I usually try to get alot done during the day on the weekends. Are you cool with 8pm on Sunday?
    Sir Slaking
    Sir Slaking
    That works for me.
    Sir Slaking
    Sir Slaking
    What's your PS handle btw?
    hey, paired for ost! gmt+11, can't play monday or tuesday but the rest of the days should be fine depending on the time (currently 12:30pm sunday)
    C and E
    C and E
    Hey bro. Thank you for posting the current time where you live. It makes it so much easier. I am 8 hours ahead of you (US Central standard time) so hopefully we can find a time that works for both of us. Also I'm doing some testing atm and should be ready to go by late January. I will let you know when Im ready man.
    dogknees
    dogknees
    I just realized the deadline is so much further away than i thought. No worries dude, hit me up when you're good to go and we'll figure something out
    ost, i'm gmt +1 when can you play?
    Starmei
    Starmei
    ok i waited for ~25 mins after the time and didnt see you on ps main or smogtours
    C and E
    C and E
    My bad bro. There was a cop that got shot in my area and it took me forever to get back home. I hope youre still here.
    Starmei
    Starmei
    i'm on now but probably not for long so if you can get on then message me on ps
    Hey, we're paired for the smogon tour, when're you available?
    I'm GMT +5:30, available noon to 10pm on weekends and 2:30 to 5:30pm on weekdays, pretty flexible though
    I'm Leafage on PS!
    Oi we're playing for OST. I'm free every mon, wed and fri after 3, every tues and thurs after 7, and pretty much all day on weekends. I'm in EST
    C and E
    C and E
    Hey thats good to hear. I am CST so we should be on at the same times. I am targeting some time from March 4th -March 11th. I still have some testing to do. I will let you know when Im ready.
    Sopheon
    Sopheon
    Sounds good
    Hei! We have to play for swiss tour! I'm gmt +1 when can u play?
    Snou
    Snou
    Yeh I celebrate Christmas. Anyway I've to sing with my choir today evening so it's impossible. Can u play now?
    C and E
    C and E
    Just got back from an overnight shift bro. My mind is trashed. Lets try to do it Saturday or Sunday.
    Snou
    Snou
    heiiiiiiiiiii i asked for a permission to come back earlier. Can u play?
    hi, when do you want to play for swiss tour? im gmt+0
    p2
    I might struggle since I'm working at night, I should hopefully be home by 6pm your time at the latest if you can play friday or saturday?
    C and E
    C and E
    Are you still down for 6pm my time today? Showdown server.
    p2
    yeah, i'd prefer to play on smogtours though
    Hi, we have to play for the swiss tour, when would you like to play? I'm GMT+1
    Laroxyl
    Laroxyl
    7 pm is very late for me. I'll be free at 2pm your gmt.. Is it fine?
    C and E
    C and E
    I work an overnight shift here in the US, so I have t sleep during the day. I typically wake up at like 5 or 6pm. I can only play at 2pm on Friday or Saturday because Im off the previous days so can get rest at night. Id rather get this game done quickly than wait till Friday or Saturday.
    Laroxyl
    Laroxyl
    I would be available to play in saturday at 2pm, if that's okay. When you're awake, i have to sleep xD I think it's the best time to play
    Yo, started playing on PS! Look me up whenever you are on there. I mostly am in the UnderUsed lobby under the old Cloud Strife AC alt.
    C and E
    C and E
    Wow, the Legend Himself. Dante Yeah Ill be there man. Ever since IMP died, Ive been laddering mainly on Showdown.
    Hey man can you play tonight or tomorrow night? I'm out of town this weekend so I've got to get this done before Friday
    jpw234
    jpw234
    I can be on whenever, preferably earlier than later though. I'll get on now just PM me when you are on. What's your nick?
    jpw234
    jpw234
    I'm still on and should be on for about another 3 or 4 hours, so just message me (jpw234 in the OU room).
    C and E
    C and E
    Alright bro I will battle you very soon. Just doing some last minute testing.
    Hey man I must have missed you yesterday. What's your nick on PS? Like I said, I hang out in the OU room there with this name. I am down to play pretty much any time tonight or Tuesday night, after that gets a little more sketchy for me.
    Hey we play for the OU mini-tour, when is good for you? I'm pretty much free this whole weekend if you're down to get this done sooner rather than later. I hang out in the OU room on PS under this nick.
    We have to play for OST tomorrow, i am gmt +1 and can play at most times, when are you available?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…