Cicada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• saw ur talonflame nick in ur replay vs cbb

punpun was a great manga
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yy loved the read, even though it left me kinda depressed after finishing the read :o all the nicks on that team are more or less obscure references to punpun btw
    hey man,
    when do you want to play for spl? i think we are same timezones and shit so yeah we shouldnt have much probs :)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    rofl we're paired again oo wanna play on the weekend? i'll be avaiable after 9pm, both days are fine by me
    xray
    xray
    saturday evening should be cool
    wanna do weekend, i have shit work times all week (need to get up at like 3 AM and won't be home until like 5 PM so it's hard to do much of anything under the week/find motivation to do it), so not being hindered by them would be rather nice.
    Another TG:Re reader, god bless \o/
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Yeah oml straight metal af. I'm loving this new change. Will be interesting to see how his new personality is going to effect things in the future, like I just see him losing his mind and slaughter everyone, but who knows
    Cicada
    Cicada
    what i like about this change is that the author doesnt let us have a glance about his thoughts and plans ; def looking forward the next scans!
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Yeah I totally agree. I get this vibe from him that his plotting something from the way his been acting, so I think something big is coming soon. Although I'm not sure what it could be, as I dont see him leaving CCG and going to aogiri tree, as I still sense hostility between him and them, despite the weirdly "friendly" vibes him and eto have. I dont see him going back to Anteiku either, cause they've had like minimal involvement with him since the start of RE. I kind of see him betraying the CCG once he gets what he wants and going solotp pre sue his own thing , but then im not sure what his own thing would be. lot to think about lol, but im really keen to see how it unfolds!
    sorry i was afk on irc, you missed me by like 5 mins D: i'll talk to you tomorrow
    hey man, we gotta get this bat done for SS. i am available before 2:30 pm every day, is that ok? can we arrange a day to meet on smogtours?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    alright, when can we battle man...im free tomorrow p much all day...
    Cicada
    Cicada
    duuuh im really dumb.... x__x im free rn if you still can play, and i'll be on all day tomorrow, if you dont find me on smogtours i'll surely be on main on the french room.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i'll stay on smogtours for like 4-5 hours as cyberphenix
    when do you want to play for the adv dpp bw tour, im gmt +13
    Cicada
    Cicada
    mh, it would be cool if you can play on the morning if possible :x damn our time difference sucks ;_;
    trc
    ok i'll try to be on in my mornings on the weekend
    Cicada
    Cicada
    thanks man, really appreciate it :]
    hi, can you tell me your 6th from roapl week 3?

Jirachi, Zapdos, Breloom, Hippowdon, Starmie
    in the st standings spreadsheet, it shows i have no points from last week when i should have 5 (or something around there; you beat me in r5). could you fix that?
    hey bro, sorry to bother you, but can you log on pokeevo.psim.us to play against destiny device for epl?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Bleh sorry i had connexions issues so i was on my phone x_x up to play now by any chance?
    Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    he is not online on the server anymore, but i can still check if he is online on league or sumthing
    Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    actually, dd is online on smogtours
    sorry to bother you once again, but my name was changed back. would appreciate it if it was changed on the spreadsheet =)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    done!
    Fortune
    Fortune
    thanks! and nice job on the spreadsheet so far :D
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Le mouton qui aime SAO tchip manque de personnalité en plus que t'es moche tu n'as vraiment rien pour plaire va mourir cordialement.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    tchip c'est le son que tu fais quand barnabé t'en met plein la glotte?^^
    Reisen
    Reisen
    TG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…