Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I was just going to write some shit here 'cause I'm bored but I saw that badge.
    Congratulations nerd, I love you.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    love u too bud, i dont deserve the tree but imma run with it
    Sken
    Sken
    you deserved it by far lol
    Congrats Shrug, proud of you
    Shrug
    Shrug
    no, i dont think twave is a constant high-level strategic element to good play; abra is
    Merritt
    Merritt
    yeah, twave spam is really common around mid ladder, actually a lot like fullpass, because it's matchup and RNG based
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Abra's more like glare+sub snivy than twave+sub ferroseed if you're trying to make an analogy I guess
    cheekbones must be proud :')
    Shrug
    Shrug
    a single tear rolled down her long, well-shaped face upon hearing the news
    Hello, we have to play for Monotype Tournament [Round 1]. I'm GMT -5, and I am available this weekend from 12 pm my time onward.
    Hi we are opps for tradeback tour. I'm +11, good to fight monday morning, all day friday and most of the time on weekend. When would you like to play?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hmmm what do you consider your morning? because i do believe that's my sunday night (east (BAN ME PLEASE)) and that sounds good to me
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    morning I would aim for between 10 and 11- earlier and I'm asleep, later and I'm off to uni
    Hey i remember you were the guy who made the wrestling thread, was just wondering when your season officially starts? :O mine starts monday and im so pumped to finally get back on those mats with my team and train our asses off lmao
    Shrug
    Shrug
    for me it's the monday after thanksgiving. how u feeling but the season man? that seems dope af, im pumped im sure you are too
    Logic
    Logic
    Ah i see and i feel like this is gunna be a good season, been lifting and training in the offseason and seeing improvement so pretty happy about that
    I don't have a team and this game doesn't matter so this probably won't get done but when play for lc circuit tour? GMT +0 and i'm free usually after 5pm
    Shrug
    Shrug
    um sometime same situ
    Surprised to see you agreeing with dropping abra to A+
    Shrug
    Shrug
    ive always held abra is broken but is still bad for the meta, this doesnt contradict that
    Shrug
    Shrug
    but yeah
    challenger cup tour

I'm GMT +1, I'm always online at 9pm at main lobby (except for tomorrow). When can I found you onine?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…