cannibal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just drop me a message when you get that Pumpkaboo. As a reward I'll give ya a clone of this Helping Hand Dusclops Zari gave me from Pokemon XD. Its the one that's gonna be part of a giveaway project in the near future, and it happens to be pretty kick ass in Triples!
    cannibal
    cannibal
    That'd be amazing if you gave me a copy of that. ;o
    Still trying to breed one with HA. The event Pumpkaboo I got was male, so.. xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Actually... I just realized mine doesn't have the HA. Sorry. I could have sworn that it did. .__.
    Hi cannibal, is your TSV of 1151 still active? If so, was wondering if you're able to hatch a nest ball healer chansey egg that's close to hatching as I should be back home again this evening.
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Yeah, I still have that one. I can't hatch it now, but might be able to if my Internet decides I can have nice things again.
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    ah ok, hope your internet recovers.
    Awesome to see you didn't disappear for good!
    cannibal
    cannibal
    I remember that guy! LMAO xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    I remember someone complaining about a Palkia I was giving to them for free, too. Don't remember if it was the same guy.
    dozer
    dozer
    Well Pokemon Karma is still Karma I suppose. Let me know if you ever need anything.
    Hi! I was just wondering if you have any mixed Dittos (eg. Rash) or a 0 Sp Atk Ditto? Feel free to CMT if you can help? ;)
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Not sure if I have any like that, but I'd be happy to catch you one when I have the time. ;)
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Oh that'd be cool. Just been looking around for a Sp Atk Ditto and it seems like anyone with one hasn't been around lately :(..
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Okay, ^so what IVs/nature were you looking for? I'll try to get it after class today :)
    Want this sexy self cooking bacon?

B01 - 3,6 - Tepig (♂) - Jolly - Blaze - 31.2.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [1151]
    How is boner not censored in-game? >_>
    cannibal
    cannibal
    That's what I was wondering.
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Boner is censored - unless you're the king of word filters like Cannibal. In which case, fuck da filters
    cannibal
    Hey there I have an egg that matches your TSV, do you mind hatching it for me?

Its info: ~ - 3 - Phantump (f) - Careful - Natural Cure - 31.31.31.20.31.31 - Electric - [0223]
    Happy birthday, Cannibal;
    On another note, I was planning on making a subreddit for more smogon style trades, all that with no clones and SVex allows hacks....Could you help me and if Ash joins in, to form one of the mods?
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Yeah, I'd be happy to help.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Let's do this wth just us 2, ash is busy.
    Hi, I was wondering if you would happen to have a mixed HP Fire ditto for trade in your collection?
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    How about the .pkm file of it? I'd usually go to pokecheck instead of bothering you about it but since it's... well still down I'd really appreciate your assistance with this request.
    cannibal
    cannibal
    I didn't really have a chance to get all my .pkm files before it went down, so I'd probably be even more out of luck trying to get you one of those. =/
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    I see, well thanks anyway, I'll keep looking for one n_n
    Hello,
    What will you do want to trade for a foreign ditto? Also what is it iv?
    cannibal
    cannibal
    I can just give it to you. It's 31/31/31/31/31/31. :)
    DarkChaos (HCZ)
    DarkChaos (HCZ)
    The pokemon I'm sending you is a clone from Soul Silver which is a clone from I think my White. It is from the Gamestop event in 2011. Thanks
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Thanks! :)
    May that ditto bear you many pokemons. ;o
    Welcome to the Battle Spot forum, glad to have you around! Hope you continue posting and don't be afraid to continue to ask questions. I barely get to answer them myself because everyone else is so friendly and helpful and get to questions before me xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Yeah, I definitely need to practice more; I don't battle much.

I guess my main problem is I tend to get discouraged easily because I tend to lose to stupid gimmicks that just should not work. I'm kind of a hax magnet.
    I rarely run into standard things (which I tend to actually hold my own against fairly well), and instead get crap like this: LX3G-WWWW-WWW8-XQXM
    cannibal
    cannibal
    And yes, I know that I won't be running into that again anytime soon, but I think it summarizes "why I suck". xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    If you want a better example of what I can do when my strategies actually work: 24JW-WWWW-WWWA-3RSR

I basically alternate between playing really stupidly/getting beaten by things even stupider and actually being somewhat decent. xD
    Hey i have a question,

if i would like to give out ditto to new user , can i do that with your dittos ?
    Since i got most of your ditto ( except hp grass) .
    cannibal
    cannibal
    All I ask is that you just give it away freely as opposed to trading it. :)
    TyVip
    TyVip
    it will be free , still thinking if i should make it for people with trade thread, or any new members .
    cannibal
    cannibal
    If it's my ditto, I'd rather give it to anyone who wants it. That was the availability of the ditto before pokecheck went down, and I'd personally rather it remain that way. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…