Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we have to play for the epl. I'm usually on between 8pm to 3am gmt-4:30. Can we play on thursday or friday?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    10pm gmt -3 which means 8:30pm ur time on thursday sounds good. i'll be on evo server oo
    [Wcup] When do you wanna play ? I'm available anyday last week between 8-10 pm gmt +2 in week days, 1-5pm + 8-9.30pm during wekeend
    Go10
    Go10
    What about sunday then ? Are you free around 11-12pm +2 ?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    hmm if i'm not mistaken that's just about after i play jsaok. i really prefer to play later cause in between matches i want to help my teammates as much as possible. 2:30 am your time suits me the best
    Go10
    Go10
    Will be kinda hard since I'm working the day after. Hum can't you just do both your game, around that time since I dont see how helping your team member affect our schedule, they shouldnt play at the same time no ?

Mind you, I'm not forcing you into anything, I know I'm the one trying to change our schedule the day before we were supposed to play.
    [Wcup] When do you wanna play ? I'm available anyday from next week between 9-12pm gmt +2
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    yea i did dude, i shall play jsaok on sunday so this was just a backup plan ._. i guess we can play on the 5th
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    I think ask jsaok3 to play this weekend even if he won't play vs me, he didn't play so far
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    yea the 5th is fine
    Whee we're getting more reasonable with time zones. ADV Cup, GMT -4. Available 6-11 PM weekdays (less some time to account for dinner), variable times on the weekends. PLaying around 8 on a weekday would be fabulous
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i'll try my best. also, can we play on PO?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    yo i've gotten home much earlier than i thought! i can play in like 1 hour and a half if that's cool. you can pm me on irc (will be on as tama) whenever u can play
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    dude we have one freakin day. tomorrow i'll be available 9pm my time, be there or be square
    Getting home
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i'll be available today like 1 hour after barça's game, and then sunday and monday only after 2 am your time
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    dude show up ?_?
    Cara ta ai?
    elodin
    elodin
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    ok já fiz o.o
    elodin
    elodin
    TE AMO
    Aproveita e avisa pra ele que eu não consigo responder na pm pq meu celular é bugado como a foda, mas vou ver se dou um jeito amanha
    adv cup when
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    is there any chance you can play some other time not being this 4 hour window you gave me? something like 6~7am your time would suit me just perfect. sorry for this mess but i can only blame the fact we weren't paired from the beginning :/
    Go10
    Go10
    no.
    Tamahome
    i am on holydays from today till sunday i think we have to battle afterwards
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    alright. let's leave it for the weekend or some time that could be really late for me and really early for you. gimme ur availability and i shall answer you in tuesday
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    hello? :(
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    pls show up cause sunday i won't be able to play and monday i'll only be able to play during like 2~4am your time
    hey, we're paired for the dpp cup. i'm gmt +12 and am available on my afternoons and weekends, as well mostly during the weekend afternoon or during tour time on saturday
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    in case somehow you're on i can play in the next hour (maybe its a good times cus of ur timezone idk!!)
    trc
    this has to be the most perfect time for me but i haven't sorted my teams yet -_- i dont wanna john but im not rdy
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    no problem man, see you saturday!
    Hello! I play you for the ADV Classic. I am EST and usually free on weekends and most weekdays bar Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons. I can do night and mid day though.
    Hi, when do you want to play for Smogon Classic? I'm on HST.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    man that is awfully late for me. it's like past 3 am lol i'll do my best but if you could just come like 3 hours earlier that would be so nice
    IamZekken
    IamZekken
    I hope I did that correctly, lol. Didn't need to use GMT before. You're seven hours ahead of me. It sucks that our time zones are so far apart.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    lol somehow i'm on. please get on irc. i cant afford keep refreshing this page cause i might fall asleep so im watching something to keep me awake
    hey, when do you wanna play for spl? I'm gmt -5. free any day after wednesday although hours may vary
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    before weekend preferably. still havent decided a team but this is so whatever lol i'll pm u on irc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…