Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're matched up for DPP UU tournament round 2. Im GMT +2 abd am mostly available around 20-22 during weekdays. When would you be able to play?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    if im around, that would work. Are you free now by any chance?
    FrozenMan
    I'll be able to come online in an hour.
    FrozenMan
    I'm online now (smogtours), hit me up if you have the time to play now
    sup buddy. When do u wanna play for spl week 4. I'd prefer Wednesday from like 3:15-4:30, Thursday from 3:30-4:30 or Friday at 2:45 my time (-5)
    Star
    Star
    I don't want to play tmw cuz I'm not really ready yet and idk about my availability Tuesday cuz I have some irl stuff. If we can make Wednesday work (I can flex the times a little bit) that would be great
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok - ill also work on getting wednesday to work. Will you be ready on Tuesday evening if we find eachother with some time to spare?
    Star
    Star
    I probably will be ready at like 2:45-4:30 my time on my time but I'd still prefer playing a bit later in the week
    lc invite im est
    Heysup
    Heysup
    im in chicago for a few days but i'll probably have Wifi since im at a hotel so....maybe ill see you at some point (but it'll be hard to schedule until im back next week)
    Shrug
    Shrug
    all good, if we see each other and both have teams we can go or else we'll just hammer a real time next week
    hey we're paired for dpp uu tour, gmt +5.30 and can play on weekend, when can you play
    Heysup
    Heysup
    so are you on right now? I'll be home in like 8-9 hours if not.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    I'm really sorry but I can't play
    I got home today and they had cut the connection so I won't have stable net for at least a couple days, and phone sucks. Really sorry for bailing out after this hard johning, gl in tour
    Heysup
    Heysup
    alright np.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    like on smogon? ? ? not much just keeping up with lc and looking out for the next dpp uu tourny but otherwise nothing else cuz law school makes me too busy etc. What about you?
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    Cool. I'm in final year med school now and currently doing a 4 - week placement in malaysia but it's very boring here so have found myself back on smogon. I didn't realise dpp uu was still actively played - may need to brush off some teams and hop on ladder.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    it has the occasional tournament and it gets pretty active around UUPL. It's the best meta haha.
    when play for lcom tour uu
    Heysup
    Heysup
    what times are you usually on showdown? I'm usualyl free on the weekend and during the late afternoon on weekdays CST.
    We need to play again for the om tour, what times this week are you available?
    hello, LCPL, when can you play? I can't play on Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday because of wcop and some parties with friends, but I'm free in the rest of the week. Let me know :]
    Heysup
    Heysup
    If possible, right now would be awesome.... It'll be hard for me to play any time that's not late at night / before 8:45 AM GMT-6 any day. I just need some notice.
    hey man, we are paired for dpp cup. I have a final saturday, 6th so i'd rather play either today or the 6th, 7th, 8th. Anyway, i know ur often on smog tours so we might find each other there too!
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK yea, I'll be on smogtours during a few of those days.
    i was just compared to you but feel woefully inadequate - become my senpai pls
    Hey, lets try to get some more games for showcase. I can play tomorrow or the next day after 5:30pm GMT+7 or we can play on the weekend
    OP
    OP
    Sorry about missing. Thing I was going to do today got rescheduled to Tuesday and I feel asleep yesterday x_x. Do you wanna just post the replays we already have?
    OP
    OP
    yn
    Heysup
    Heysup
    up2u
    hey man, we are paired for adv cup. I'm gmt+3 and am pretty much available betweeen 6-10 pm my time. I'll be away until tuesday but we can play then. Anyway, i often see u on smog tours so shouldn't be a prob
    Nelson
    Nelson
    Good im in Turkey so we shouldnt have timezone issues.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    are you around? I can play in about 5 minutes.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    alright, i'm on the little cup room of PS, i have some issues with smog tours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…