Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you still on for a battle?
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    nice! gg there, my team was so slow lol, couldn't handle drapion
    ankyfdarkness
    ankyfdarkness
    Yeah, Drapion got a little out of control. I thought for sure you'd stay in with +2 shiftry and KO there somehow. Anywasy, thanks for the battles. It's not every day you see a Regirock/Drapion sweep! :D
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    ya, thanks to you as well, had fun using Shiftry as well
    Are your mono tours using the Monotype banlist or some other banlist? I'd gladly train up some mons to compete in that event if the former is the case.
    average fella
    average fella
    also, are they at level 100 or 50? not super familiar with wifi tours and want to adjust my evs accordingly
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    WiFi battles are set to lvl 50. So no 248 to get uneven HP anymore
    average fella
    average fella
    having to devote slightly more evs to speed creeping ;__;
    Sorry I cwas busy with irl stuff and forgot about the ability capsule. If you still need it then feel free to deposit something in the gts asking for a female togetic.
    Hm, the first actual decent catch lol. Adamant Golurk: 29 / 31 / 25 / 26 / 31 / 31. \o/ But not good enough yet. :P
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    It's not bad at all tbh. What are yours plans for Golurk in terms of sets? I don't play RU much, but he is a staple on mono Ghost teams (only rock setter)
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    Also, make sure it's HA (No Guard)
    Thomaz
    I haven't thought about it yet, but sadly, it's not No Guard lol. Iron Fist is ok for Choice Band I guess. :P
    Sure, I'm online. Just send me the mons and I'll max their PPs. Probably faster than sending you a bunch of PP Maxes.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    thanks a lot! I'm 30-9 currently on PS with that >1500 elo
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    OU ladder btw
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Nice, Ghost is my favorite type. I actually wanted to use a Ghost-team for MattaPod's tournament, but realized pretty quickly that I wouldn't be able to use any of my favorite ghosts, so I went with Water.
    Mega Gengar and Aegislash were banned, Hoopa-U is not a Ghost-type and neither is Rotom-A. .-.
    Hey! I'm free whenever if you still need to trade.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    thanks for offering but someone else helped me right after you posted. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    hahaha No worries. Glad you got helped and didn't have to wait :)
    Using Endure decreases the chance to successfully Protect and vice versa. Also... Sacred Fire/Steam Eruption Charmander has a really high chance to fuck up your SashEndeavor + Ice Shard shenanigans.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    How would that thing even survive an attack, if it doesn't have a Sash to save it? The burn damage will kill you at the end of the turn you used Endeavor anyway.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    i edited my answer, dunno why but i misunderstood the question, thought you had to use Piloswine for whatever reasons.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    It's actually Swinub vs [HACKED] Charmander. lol
    Looks like we got matched up round 1! When are you free to battle?
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I still need to train a couple of mons, I'll let you know later today but typically late at night works best for me
    I'm still a little active, and have copies of the Camerupt left too.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    what do you want for it? I got a list of my own bred shinies I can link you to. Other than that my only SRs are Timid Yveltal 31/x/30/31/30/31 in Premier ball and Careful Zygarde 31/25/31/x/31/31 on Nest Ball
    Doomsday94
    A list of bred stuff is fine.
    I have a 31/x/31/28/31/29 HP Electric Suicune I need two copies of (plus original). You can keep a full-redis copy if you want. Just let me know when you're available
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    I'll get online now
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I'm really sorry but can't do it now, something came up. Really sorry to waste your time, hate when it happens to me. We can do it tomorrow if you haven't been helped still
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    ok gimme 5-7 mins
    Wanna try in half an hour?
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    How many copies do you need? I might take lil longer... Maybe it's better if we do it tomorrow perhaps? Don't know your GMT but it might be late for you right now
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    Sorry but having dinner with family, can't just tell them off like that
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Yeah ok let's try tomorrow I live in mountain time zone
    Hey, we are matched up in battle of kanto. Later today works, otherwise it'll have to be after Sunday. Either one works for me.
    WaffleTitan
    WaffleTitan
    No. I think I might have to drop, I'm leaving Wednesday morning for a few days and don't know if I'm available tomorrow night. Sorry. I'll post it in the thread.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    ok no prob, just wanted a real game with all my pokes lol. I did have 6 on my battle thingy (you probably saw my whole team on team preview) but i musta not actually picked him when choosing
    WaffleTitan
    WaffleTitan
    Yeah, it's fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…