lax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Didn't want to spam the thread, but wouldn't Mega Venu be a Bug / Fire type check? This is debatable, but idk if Mega Scept's a good wallbreaker. It's too weak to beat stuff like Zapdos / Toge etc. This is also debatable, but Aboma can be used as a Scarf if you really hate Flying types, and Chesnaught's a Belly Drum sweeper

I'll put more stuff here
    lax
    lax
    There aren't many fire types that mega venu can "wall" especially under sun. Bug check I'd add for sure but fire will need more convincing. Mixed sceptile with rockslide 2ohkos zapdos and scarf/spdef togekiss this is also debatable. I'll add those two for sure!
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Venu can switch into Heatran and threaten it out w/ Earthquake (if it doesn't get burned rof), and I've seen people run an Anmesia set with some success.

I forgot Sceptile could do that, ignore what I said haha
    Hi, when do you want to play for farm league? Playing in the weekend would be best for me, I'm gmt +1
    Hey dude we're playing for Doubles seasonal. When are you available to play? I'm GMT -5 and on break so available any time except Christmas.
    lax
    lax
    anytime you're g with, could play today
    Hello... I get very nervous communicating with your kind... SORRY! I meant girl, lol. That slip always happens to me. Now, I have a question for you. Is that you, in your profile? If so, please VM me! Eh... I've never talked with a "girl" this much, before. What else should I say? Oh... y-you look cute, I guess...
    lax
    lax
    darling... 3:
    when fite for the swiss tour?
    lax
    lax
    today ? gmt -8 can play at like 6
    Toxigen
    Toxigen
    man i think the deadline is gone :c
    lax
    lax
    well the contact was late
    I'll be on smogtours in 30 mins if you wanna play for Unleashed UU tourney. I'm gmt-5 and I'm available tomorrow and this weekend
    lax
    lax
    ok
    Hey man we are playing for the BL tour. Idk about you but im wicked busy with the holiday.. I can maybe play like Nov 1st on the deadline hah
    lax
    lax
    take the win, cba
    CashKP
    CashKP
    Word
    [Swiss OU] Aye I see you're gmt-8, I'm gmt+1. Can you play in your morning/early afternoon sometime? Any day until next tuesday that's not saturday from your 10am to 1pm would work. Otherwise we can do it very early (like your 1am, my 10am) on sunday or saturday.
    when fight for ou swiss, im gmt+1
    lax
    lax
    i'm gmt-8 that's rough. I can play my time 6 pm + or we can try the weekend when break starts
    sergey
    i can do sometime in the weekend around like 1-3 pm your time
    When are you available for Borderline Tournament? I can play at almost any time nearly (GMT-7 here) so hopefully no activity / coin flips are needed lol.
    nv
    nv
    Hmm that would be 4 my time so that should be ok. I will let you know if anything comes up otherwise see you then :)
    lax
    lax
    can we battle soon?
    nv
    nv
    I can get online in 5 minutes. What is your PS! name?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…