H-C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there :) we have to battle each other for Teamtour. i am GMT + 1 and usually have time most afternoons :)
    when can you play for OST? I'm GMT -5 and would prefer to play during the day, not at night.
    scpinion
    scpinion
    pretty sure you deleted my other message I left here in the middle of the week asking to set another time, but if I just didn't click post then by bad. Regardless, if this comes to activity I'd like a moderator to look through deleted comments here, b/c that is some shit if they did...

I can play pretty much any time from 7:30AM to 5PM GMT-5 on weekdays if you will just tell me when you'd like to play. There are a couple times in there that won't work, but I'll be available within an hour or two later.
    H-C
    H-C
    I'll be avaible today (28th) from 10am to 1am (29th) tomorrow w/ a one hour break at 5pm gmt+1. I'll be idle i think on the "français" room and i'll try to stay in RU room too
    scpinion
    scpinion
    hey, I'm ready for g3 and I'll be around for the next 20-30 min. If we can't play today then I'll be on PS! in the monotype room tomorrow starting around 7:30AM EST. Maybe they'll grant us an extension for a couple hours since it is just 1 game!
    So it looks like team pokepals, analytic and i will be hosting team tour, so we are restarting it I think.
    H-C
    H-C
    welp that's nice. I won't be around this week but consider me in if you still want to do the tourney w/ me (i think hosts can play)
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    Sounds good! (follow me back)
    So we got cut from team tour :/
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Possible, yes. Do I have time for it, no. Glad to see you're taking it well, though.
    H-C
    H-C
    Well man, i don't see how it's hard think about a 96 team tour, like there is a lot of bracket creator on the internet. Having hosted a few tours years before, I never found this that hard. I guess you'll understand my reaction when you are happy to play a tour w/ some new guys that look really nice and be cut like this is a bit lame.
    Tressed
    Tressed
    I'm not 100% happy with this decision either, but I really don't have the time to figure all this out right now. If I could have done it, I would have, but I was already running behind schedule and needed to get things going quickly.
    yo buddy, when would you like to play for ADV tour?
    H-C
    H-C
    Leaving saturday for 1 week so before would be nice (avaible most of the time) bud :)
    teal6
    teal6
    ah sounds good, you on now? i'll play! (i am leaving tomorrow until sunday as well haha)
    H-C
    H-C
    didn't see your message, that's unfort. I'll be on smogtours for a few times so if you see me just leave me a msg
    Hey, we havt to battle for ost. im gmt +1, when can u play?
    H-C
    H-C
    Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, some bad things happened in my family and wasn't in a mood to play at all. I'll be free tomorrow from midday to 8pm. I don't know yet about saturday tho
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Tomorrow sounds good. What about 1pm?
    H-C
    H-C
    Seems fine to me
    Hei we have to play for rby world championship O_O when can u play?
    Hey, we're paired up for week 4 of farm league, when are you available to play? I'm GMT -8
    H-C
    H-C
    gmt+1, am avaible quite a lot but not tomorrow
    Contact
    Contact
    don't worry neither am I
    Contact
    Contact
    hit me up on smogtours when you want to play
    hey we're paired up for farm league, im est, what times are free for you if you want to get this done?
    H-C
    H-C
    gmt+1 here, will be free i think the 26th or those days but i don't have an exact schedule to give :|
    Paired for farm league adv GMT+0, when do you wanna play?
    H-C
    H-C
    gmt+1 are you avaible today r tomorrow ?
    Cynara
    Yeah tomorrow is a good day for me, I have nothing to do that day
    H-C
    H-C
    ight, see ya tomorrow ! I'll be on smogtours
    bw farm +13 when
    H-C
    H-C
    ??????????????
    trc
    ????????????
    H-C
    H-C
    ok since looks like you don't want to play
    Will be avaible this afternoon from 2pm gmt+1 to 12pm gmt+1 and on thursday pretty much the whole day.
    let's play now?
    H-C
    H-C
    hey sorry man, family stuff happened to couldn't play on friday. I'll be free to play the whole week tho
    Hey we gotta play for ubers open I'd prefer to play as soon as possible and my skype is proof.test if you wouldn't mind adding me
    Je suis pas là du weekend, tu pourrais demander à un lapras de se tenir prêt au cas où ? Je vais quand même tenter d'être là dimanche soir mais je peux pas le garantir :/
    H-C
    H-C
    Je préviens bugzi
    lets play this weekend bro, I'm gmt -5 so my afternoon your evening?
    H-C
    H-C
    looks fair but not avaible before 5pm on sunday i think this weekend :|
    H-C
    H-C
    been avaible quite a long time this evening, gonna go to bed now, hopefully we can play tomorrow
    hey we gotta play for nu open. im gmt+10 and am free most evenings/nights, but i can play at certain times earlier if necessary too. when are you available?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    (or alternatively now :o)
    H-C
    H-C
    sorry, instantly went to bed yesterday after my message w/ some uni stuff. I'll be on tonight around midnight
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey im on smogtours for when ur on
    ru open r2 when fite? im gmt-7
    H-C
    H-C
    I should have some teams in a few days actually so I think in less than a week it'll be possible
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    ok whenever I'm on I'm in the NU room so try to find me there
    Heyo, we're playing for Ubers Open, when fight? I'm GMT+5:30, usually around late at night
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Can do either. How about before Tour on Friday/After on Sunday?
    H-C
    H-C
    Well, since Tour is at 2am my time on fridays (which is 5:30am ur time) it will be difficult to play after since i have uni on saturday :P. (tbf, i think on sunday after ST seems more than fine)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Okay, sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…