TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lovely giveaway mate! Nice to see other people completing a completed RNG Pokédex haha. I remember I caught my first RNG abused Pokémon on HG, dec. 1st 2010! Such a long time already.
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Hey thanks! Yeah, it was pretty fun to complete. I remember doing like 20 in one day back in January 2012 to round it off for random stuff in bw, lol. Really miss it when it comes to SRing for stuff in gen 6 :(
    Sorry I was on a mad battle spot ladder rush when you PMed me. Sure, that Raichu of yours would make an excellent donation! Just tell me when a good time for you is.

(P.S.: Said Ladder rush was successful: I actually got #1 worldwide on Battle Spot Special XY :D)
    don't want to make you feel rushed to give me an answer but what is the situation with the 2016 analysis stuff?
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    it will happen when the moderation team and qc feel like we and other people know enough about the metagame to actually write something sensible. It will possibly happen early January, but that's just guessing.
    HI Mantyke, I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this (if it isn't, do let me know), but I'm having trouble with one of my posts in my thread. I cannot edit it all - always returns an "oh no, there is a problem with Smogon" error. The other posts work fine, but post #7 doesn't. Who should I contact for help? Thanks :)
    Lumari
    Lumari
    if you still need help, that's an error with the bb code where you didn't close something off properly and it tries to auto-fix itself, multiplies itself ad infinitum in the process, and so causes the post to hit the character limit (if that makes sense lol). occasionally happens if you're adding a lot of fancy stuff. reverting your post to a previous (stable) version works and any wi-fi mod can help you with that, if it's been a while and the post's edit history has been removed you might have a bit of a problem :T
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    I see, thanks for the answer! It might have been a while, yea, I was inactive for a couple months. I'll seek help from .com or another Wi-fi mod.

Thanks again for the answer, I appreciate it
    hey, been thinking of moving stream to Saturday since it seems to fit everyone's schedule better. Would you be able to make it to streams again then?
    Hey there themantyke, Jedi and Esmeya sent me here. I looking for some help in getting back into pokemon tcg
    Did i see Japan Nats at worlds stream? Lol jk
    Btw, got any plans for VGC Open Tours next week? Or do you prefer to wait till next season starts?
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    I'm going to wait until a new rule set is released. We won't have really anything new to play with until then and I'd like to spend weekends focusing on school now that its back.
    I've dialed back my activity. If you need me, leave me a VM or PM and I'll try and check in once a week to get things done.
    In store pre-orders for Retro Amiibo 3 Pack (DHD, ROB and Game & Watch) for 34.99 on Aug. 8th at Gamestop
    Hey, if you don't mind could I get my HP Ice Rotom back from you sometime? I'm considering using it on the ingame ladder. Thanks!
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Can we maybe try to get this trade done sometime this weekend? I'll be on around my morning-early afternoon (GMT+8), hopefully I can catch you on irc
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Okay, I'll try to be mostly on irc the next few days
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hey so in the end I just bred and EV'd a new HP Ice Rotom, so you can keep that one I guess :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…