Jibaku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ready for another qc check on that bronzong analysis, then I can get started on the writeup
    Hey man, we don't know each other super well but we have talked a few times over the past 7 years. Just wanted you to know you'll be missed.
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    I'm not leaving! I'm still playing mons, but I just do VGC stuff nowadays. I promised myself that I would not miss the opportunity to play ubers in an official competition, and VGC16 made up for my regrets for not playing in VGC2010.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Yeah its a cool format, just burnt myself out and haven't played since february. That post was supposed to make more sense, something about you being a consistently nice person and influential person
    Hey Jibaku, do you think you can you slide me some of your teams from when you played? If you still remember them
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    MBlaziken/Azu/Ferro/MGengar/Zapdos/Lando-T. There were some issues, like Mega Gengar, and Toxic Heatran wasnt fun to face.

I also tried Thundurus/Hippowdon/Suicune, replacing their respective types on the team above. Some issues with Drum Azumarill iirc.

MBlaziken/Ferro/Zapdos/Mamoswine/SpDef MMence/SnoreRestCM Sylveon. I think this one had Clefable issues that I couldn't quite solve. I considered AV Fissure Mamoswine at one point. ZardX is annoying.

MKanga/Blaziken/Suicune/Scarfchomp/MGengar/Thundurus if you just need something on the fly :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ah so for the most part they were pretty standard, thanks :)
    Hey Jibaku do you think you'd be interested in playing in the Battle Spot 3DS tournament or are you not really into playing singles anymore? I'm trying to get some more prestigious players involved.
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    Prob not. VGC has been addicting lately and I'll probably not have the chance to use Ubers in an official format for a few more years. Eventually I'll come back to Battlespot since I'm still a singles player at heart, but rn i want to make up for missing out on 2010.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'm sorry to hear that, but on the bright side I guess that gives someone else a chance to win

Good luck with VGC my man
    Congrats man, you made top 10 for the IC!
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    Thanks! didnt expect to get that high honestly, but I cant complain
    rest in peace dice
    dice
    dice
    Jibaku was last seen: Viewing thread meet horny singles in your area here, 33 minutes ago
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    it was rodan's idea
    What team did you run in the Generation Showdown? :o
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    Level 51
    Level 51
    ah, I see. Did you face any Kangaskhan / Smeargle shenanigans and if so, did you have trouble with them? :O
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    Only ran into it once I think. Lum Aegis was helpful here, but yeah it was pretty annoying.
    oh god Jibaku what on earth is that thing behind Giratina
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    It's something i took out from pokemon reborn.
    Sorry it took so long, but check's done!
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    awesome!
    Empress
    Empress
    Don't forget it dude
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    Yeah been rather busy lately but I'll try to get it done by wednesday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…