zbr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TEAM ONODERA! ONODERA>TSUGIMI>CHITOGE>THE OTHER INSIGNIFICANT GIRL
    zbr
    zbr
    oppai vs hair color..

I actually think boobs will win D: AND SHE IS A HITMAN. Honestly, how the fuck did she hide those boobs when she was "acting" as a male? good god everyone (other than shu) just conveniently assumed that she was a guy (with huge boobs???)
    Void
    Void
    how is blonde an advantage, ur trippin bro.
    zbr
    zbr
    how is not!
    10/10 taste bro, onodera best girl
    zbr
    zbr
    ofc. chitoge 2nd then followed by marika <3

NISEKOIIIIIIII WHY IS RAKU SO LUCKYYYYYYYYYY
    I am your new opponent for the smogon tour. I'm EST timezone and I can only play during the weekends.
    zbr
    zbr
    that would be about 6am my time right? gotcha.
    Impact
    Impact
    idk, anyways I got back home early and its 1pm right now my time. I'll be on for the next couple hours and I'll be on at 5pm my time too.
    zbr
    zbr
    yo hit you up alr
    zbr
    zbr
    tired and worn out ;_; also because like how do i get haxed so badly at this game .. AND WHY IS WOB BANNED ;_;
    heritage
    heritage
    ;_; go sleep then
    and it's pokemon it's the unluckiest game in existence
    STAG WAS GROSS THO ;_;
    zbr
    zbr
    haha its not about sleepin :p yeah. it just sucks whenever im trying to team build a stronkass squad i just get whooped by the one thing i didnt feel like prepping for. GOTH was gross. not my dear wobb ;_;
    Yo bro, when do you want to do gods amoung us? Im +11 and p much down to play w.e this weekend
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Yo this shit finishes in 5 hours lol. Can you play soon?
    zbr
    zbr
    bah just take the win. i dont have time for this tour.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Ok no worries bro
    Martin
    Martin
    also wobbubae </3
    zbr
    zbr
    yes wobb is bae amongst us <3 WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID SLUT NAMED GOTH ;_;
    Fite this weekend for gods among us?
    zbr
    zbr
    this weekend i aint around. mon-tues? hows that sound im gmt +8 u?
    MikeDawg
    Hm okay -6
    hello fellow weeb, happy new year~
    zbr
    zbr
    yoooooo~ sup fellow weeb {: happy new year manzxc <3
    Hey, how's it going? we play for gods tour. I'm GMT (it's 6:40am for me rn). I can play most evenings after like 8 my time or if that doesn't work I can be a bit more flexible on Sundays and Mondays. When do you want to do it?
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    If not, you can take the win as you won g1
    zbr
    zbr
    ill try to make it. i dont like to take wins without properly winning ;_;
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    Ok, thanks :] I'll probably be on from around 10:30 so just hit me up when you can, I'll stay on as long as I can. Hopefully see you soon!
    hi vgc oo

im est, gmt -5. you can just find me in the vgc or smog dubs room whenever, im always on at ridiculous times
    kaori
    kaori
    im on right now, i should be on around this time the next few days if that works. otherwise the time you posted at works on thursday or friday
    zbr
    zbr
    hi can we get this done on sunday? whenever during your timezone
    kaori
    kaori
    im around for about the next hour but having some contact about the last few days when i was more open would have been nice
    VGC tour when? gmt +6
    zbr
    zbr
    im +8. about 6th wld be cool
    feen
    feen
    I'll be on competitive tutoring during my nights and mornings. You can PM here to get a schedule or find me there
    Sure 12:00 sharp please don't be late
    zbr
    zbr
    yo ill be on showdown under the alt nt zbr. hmu there
    zbr
    zbr
    ill be at cafe le wow
    Before I reply to the rates (I wait a bit so I can sort of ping them for more attention, ehe), I'd like to ask: what's your variant / squad? I'm highly curious :)
    zbr
    zbr
    yeah haha! i was planning on rmt-ing the team too after wobb (eventually) got the ban [: I've been a huge fan of wobb since xy considering it pairs insanely well with all the huge megas like Zam, Zard X, Lop, Alt, Mane (all of which i've tried wobb with at some point) and it's really sad to see them suspecting STag as a whole rather than just goth >_>
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Yeah. It's like they threw in how broken goth was and then was like "... and Wobbs can be a threat!! might as well throw him in there because LOL." sigh community is getting worse and worse with suspect policies. we're cramming two suspects into one which is weird asf. but i wont rant on that all day. let me talk about how much i cried when land left :D on one hand, i was sad, and on another hand, i felt REALLY guilty for mindlessly clicking CM vs. every stall in the meta :D
    zbr
    zbr
    they just want to please the larger community who are screaming to "ban stag not goth cause all stag users are broken af". that makes two of us.. ;_; all my tour teams had land-i on it and it just made me fall into despair for a good long while. even when m-sab knocked off lando's LO, one to two CM is enough to break more than half the stall squad back when lando was still around :p

BAN GOTH NOT WOBB
    I think I can manage to battle you After tommorow at 03:00 am +2 gmt. Is that possible for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…